Thursday, July 12, 2012

Everything Old Is New Again. By, AuroRa Le (with commentary from Uriel). July 12, 2012.

There seems to be a recurring theme to my dreamtime adventures, lately, and it’s one of sudden endings and new beginnings; out with the old and in with the new; packing up and moving on; graduating to the next level; and the arrival of new, Galactic friends, who aren’t  really “new” at all.  The overriding message has been so consistent over this last week, that I thought it might be worth a mention.

Let’s begin with the voyage which ended just a couple of hours ago.  The Girls from my Council came to get me and brought me to the same house that’s been the setting for several others, including a somewhat traumatic one from the other night (I’ll get back to that one in a minute).  The house was very plain and dull and dusty, with shabby old furniture and completely devoid of color.  There was an open garage in the front, filled with spiderwebs and junk.  The house was situated in a somewhat dismal looking neighborhood, and there was a muddy river filled with snakes and gators running through the backyard.  The Girls pointed to stacks of boxes piled up in all the corners, and they told me that it was time to start packing up.  And so we did.  I felt an elation that it was finally time say goodbye to this place, especially in light of what had happened there the night before.

I woke up at that moment, and got up to get a drink of water.  When I fell back to sleep, The Girls were waiting for me someplace new.  They were hovering a few feet in the air, in front of a row of adorable new Victorian style townhomes-each one lavishly embellished with intricately cut gingerbreading and painted bright candy colors.  I looked down and noticed that the entire street was sitting in about 2 feet of water, and that you had to climb up a flight of stairs to reach the front porches of the homes.  Under the water were Mermaids and Water-Deva, and they were painting the sidewalks with gorgeous renditions of dolphins and whales, colorful fish, pyramids and strange hyroglyphics.  I remember the shock I felt as I realized that they were painting underwater, and how the pictures didn’t wash away!

“What is this place, “  I asked.
Eirenae twirled around, her full skirt flaring out around her.  She laughed, and danced happily ( It never ceases to amaze me-we are so much alike!)  “It’s your old home, silly, don’t you remember?  It looks just like Atlantis did.  Only, this is the New Earth!”

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Flash to 2 nights ago…  I was at that same dirty old house, only this time I was there with my Away-Team from the ship.  We were there for the next chapter of my lessons in detachment (I have issues with coming back to Earth after I’m allowed to leave at night, and they felt it was time for some tough-love.)  Those who know me well are familiar with my aversion to anything dirty or messy, and my allergies to mold, dust and bugs.  I have learned that these can be common traits of the One-Time Visitor to Earth or “Volunteer.”  I never have been able to get used to the fact that things in the 3rd dimension don’t just stay clean and fresh automatically; they actually get worn out and decay!  Anyway,  my friends chose to take me back to this place, and proceeded to bring out a bunch of suitcases.  We packed them up with clothes and shoes and things, as if we were going on a long vacation, and then they loaded them up into some type of craft.  I said that I forgot something and needed to go back in and get it.  However, when I came back outside, they were gone!  The logical part of me knew what had just happened.  They were trying to get me used to the fact that I had to stay behind on the decaying Old Earth for now, and I had to get over reacting poorly when they depart.  However, true to what is left of my remaining “humanness” I was horrified, and curled up into a ball on the slimey floor and cried.  When I woke up in my own bed, I was still curled up in the same position, and in a very emotional state of grief, panic and loss.  Too exhausted to converse telepathically, I got myself a cup of coffee and took out my pendulum and Taukboard…

“How could you?”, I asked Uriel.  “That was horrible.  I know why you all did it, but couldn’t you have picked a nicer way?”

The pendulum started swinging unusually fast, and Uriel began to spell:

“You have to become accustomed to parting from us at the end of your visits.  If you 
cannot manage your emotions when you separate from our friends, then however will I be able to allow you to retain detailed memories of our time together and your accompanying feelings.  You are beyond this, now.  You are fully combined.  I need you to move forward.  You have more time left in human form.  Soon we will work together, side by side.  Our work is to restore the Oceans.  After disclosure.  You do not leave us, ever.  We are always here.”

We went on to Tauk for several hours, mostly about personal things, but he did say that tremendous changes are coming to the planet soon (there’s the “S” word again-he’s very fond of using it!).  He said that it’s his “personal opinion” that events on Earth have dragged on a bit too long, and that he himself feels as most of the Lightworkers do, and that he would enjoy seeing our families reunited and able to move about out in the open once more.  Unfortunately, he also sees what he calls  “the surface vibration” as being very changeable, and that it fluctuates to such an extent that to pinpoint any kind of date would be impossible.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

There have been other travels this week, too, and all with the same general theme.  One night I was taken to what appeared to be a High School graduation.  My son, and various members of my family who I know to be part of my ground-crew, were dressed in caps and gowns.  Many of my friends were in attendance, watching.  We each took turns going up on stage, where we were handed a diploma by a very tall, wrinkly beige-colored being with the biggest eyes I’d ever seen.  He exuded such love and wisdom, and I instinctively identified him as an Elder. 

Then there was the unexpected visit, several nights ago, from a being who identified himself as Bren Ton, from the Starship Athabantian.  I have to be honest and say that I don’t remember him at all, but he indicated we are good friends.  He stayed awhile, and I remember that we talked and he said that I’ll be receiving visits from other old friends in the days to come.  That lots of us will (expect the unexpected, everyone).   I wish I’d had the presence of mind to have written our conversation down!  I need to Google him…

I’ve also been permitted to remember the portal I go through as I enter and exit the different dimensions.  It’s a large round door, surrounded by mist.  The door is purple and it’s imprinted with raised gold symbols, and it opens up as I approach it.
My Team has explained that old house I was taken to is symbolic of the old paradigm, which is falling away.  The pretty townhomes are real, they said, and exist already in the our newly forming crystalline reality.  And, yes, Atlantis is rising.  They say that we have yet to fully comprehend the significance of what this means.  And that’s it.  The latest chapter my story.  If any of you out there resonate with this, or have had similar experiences-I would really love to hear about them. 
Wishing you all a happy journey!
AuroRa (Bella)

Copyright © Bella Capozzi.  All rights reserved.  You may copy and distribute this material as long as you do not alter it in any way, the content remains complete and you include this copyright notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment