Thursday, September 6, 2012


I want to thank all of you, who visit my Blog, very deeply!  I appreciate all of your comments, whom are so nice and full of Love, so respectful!  I also want to thank all of you for sharing my work and messages, my team thanks all of you with a warm embrace ♥♥  I enjoy reading your e-mails to me, which gives me the motivation to continue, as is the visits and comments too of course  :-) Thank you so much.  Due to festivities this weekend, i will not be able to post channelings of mine untill next week.  Monday 10/09/2012 there will be new channelings, for starters from Magatha of Agartha.  Thank you for your understanding ♥


I send you all much Love in these difficult times filled with shifts and Light!  We are all together in this, and we are all going through this time of changes.  I embrace you all in Light and Love! ♥♥ Méline

4 comments:

  1. YESSSSS, party time!!! ;)

    This weekend i am going also to my beach, near our cousins... must send you some pics!

    Lots of Love and Light<3<3<3

    Miguel

    ReplyDelete
  2. please DO send them!!!! You lucky one to see our cousins ♥♥ wish I could be there too.. Really have to make this dream of mine into reality, will start to manifest it ;-)
    Enjoy your party time and encounter with our beloved family! send them my big love for them ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank YOU for all the beautiful channelings amd postings

    lovely greetings

    frans grol

    http://www.DeDiamantenPoort.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you dear Frans for posting all my messages onto your site! Been there a few times to visit, lovely site full of channelings and very informatif for humankind! Thank you for your assistance in this and for spreading the Light! Namaste and much Love to you!
    groetjes Méline

    ReplyDelete