Sunday, November 4, 2012

The Celestine Prophecy


I watched this movie yesterday and found it a very good time to repost parts of this again, for it is a wonderful movie that I recommend to watch!  It describes and tells exactly what we are experiencing right now and is a good movie for the new awakened ones and even the unawaken ones.. It is more easy to understand a lot after watching it.  Anyway, it stole my heart and I get goosebumps everytime I am watching it!  Here are some parts I loved the most!
Love Méline ♥




After this part something is happening, which for me was the more important message behind it: you can see the military grabbing a friend of theirs who was somewhere in the jungle.  Those who were in a higher State and opening up became unvisible but can see this scenario of the military and are going into a fear modus and are loosing their energy.. They fall again itno the 3D concept and become visible again.. I recorded that part again with my phone from my TV so the next part is the same as the above, but less quality and the part of becomming visible again, which I have described, is included in this one at the end:



This part is about giving and receiving energy:





This part is interesting too...



The insights..


2 comments:

  1. Oh, I loved reading it.
    Seems like centuries ago now.

    Love&Light,
    Stefan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Méline,

    Its a beutiful movie indeed.
    And the energy part is very correct, that is why everytime one does Reiki you say "Thank you" in the end, because you give energy but are also receiving from the one you are treating =)

    Love it *

    ReplyDelete