Monday, April 1, 2013

EN.R.ET.A from Andromeda - Meeting Myself - 32113


Channeler: 

Source:http://lightworkers.org/channeling/179535/enreta-andromeda-meeting-myself-32113

EN.R.ET.A from Andromeda - 32113

MEETING MY SELF
What I am about to share with all of you here. Is exactly what all of you will experience at one point in your ascension or another, but you will all experience it regardless of your present beliefs, conditions and understandings. The reason I am sharing my experience here with you now, is to help all of you understand that what you may already be experiencing on ethereal plane is real. You are not dreaming. You are not imagining. You are not making any of these things up. IT IS REAL. It is happening NOW. You might just not be fully aware of it yet because your physical mind is blocking reality from you, and so I am sharing what has happened to me yesterday.

Yesterday, I have met myself, the real me, the one that knows everything about who I am, and what I am here to do. She has explained everything to me, as to how I ended up here on planet earth in the first place. What is to come. What has been. And most importantly what IS NOW.


All this was a shock to me, because all this time I believed myself to be from Sirius/Plaedies, or something along those lines.

Everything was happening in a trance like state, while I was meditating, I began to feel as if I’m lifted out of my body and here’s the rest….

I close my eyes as I sit down to meditate and immediately I see a spinning ship in a shape of a cone and a man with a sun disc spinning around his head and neck beckoning me to come forward.

I’m beyond excited, I am thrilled, like a school girl I run after him, and ask a billion questions in my mind in English.. who are you … why are you here… where are we going. He does not reply only welcomes me to come along, as we get closer to the ship, the ship opens the door with stairs leading inside it.

This is what I see her to look like in all
of the 3 pictures below.
Now I now why I keep seeing myself with
wings all the time :) That is why
Inanna/Ishar/ was featured with wings
Because she has them :)

I walk in and see about 6 or so humanoids whose sun discs are also moving around them. There inside the ship I see them sitting by the controls in chairs and inside that ship… is a beautiful creature. She is made of light and looks somewhat like an Angel with wings but yet is not an angel. She is stunning, radiating so much love and passion and understanding and light. And I know who she is is.. I run into her arms and begin to cry.

Tears pour down my face (physical form) and I begin to speak another language, a language that I have spoken when I was a child (I would always begin to speak in what sounded to my parents as gibberish this continued on for years until my early teens when it has stopped b/c I had to push everything that I was deep down and away in order to "fit into this society ), the language of where I come from, a language of light, love, compassion, understanding. (The sound of this language is magnificent, it is a compilation of most languages on planet earth, the most important part is that it is not the exact words that matter, but the intent of the words being spoken the sound, the rise and fall of the notes in the voice, etc., ) I speak it nonstop very fast. And although my physical human mind does not understand what I am saying. My body and my internal body know exactly what I speak of.  I continue to speak with her in this language (out loud in my physical body, not just my mind). And she replies to me in waves of light and love, the information is uploaded into my body, by a wave of energy that transcends the brain and goes directly into my heart.

Finally I ask “Who are you”? and the reply is “YOU!”.

She begins to explain to me that she is me in what I perceive to be the future, but as she explains to me is also the past, the now and all that is, that I exist simultaneously in multiple dimensions, times and space, that she is me from a galaxy called Andromeda and that her/my name is EN.R.ET.A (sounds like An-ree-at-ta) from Andromeda…stating that  ...Inanna/Ishtar… all one and the same. She explains to me that I am there and here simultaneously so. And that from this moment on I am going to channel everything much easier then before. Things are going to start moving fast now. Events that I have channeled will come to path very quickly. But that all is happening in the NOW.

She explains that there are many ships waiting to land. That there is going to be a landing en mass  She talks about all that, but most importantly she says that we are alive in multiple universes, that we are both in past, present and future at the same time. That what we believe to be real on planet earth is not real at all. She explains to me that I am a hybrid being. And although I consciously do not understand what that is. In my heart and in my soul I know what she speaks of.


Everything is clear to me now, why I see myself as an angelic being, why I always felt that I have one body within a body within a body, etc., She explains to me, that I have never left the physical, for the planet in the Andromeda where I spend most of my existence is so advanced that all living on it can go from soul/spirit to a body when they wish to do so. There is no more death in terms that we understand it here on earth.

She explains that this is precisely where we are all headed at this time. That our bodies will not need to “die” but only morph into whatever shape, size, form, or lack thereof, spirit etc., whenever we need to experience whatever we wish. She explains that only the advanced souls from advanced planets are capable of doing so at the present moment on earth. That there are MANY OF us like this, who have come into this existence as have I.

Thousands of us (light workers) on planet earth.. have come directly from our physical bodies from other planets into the human bodies that we now find ourselves in. She says that more will be explained on this topic soon.But to know that we have a soul, within an alien body, within a human body. That there is as if a thin film that exists within our human bodies which separates us from it so that we do not accumulate karma. So that we appear to those around us, as if we are fully human, but we are not in any shape or form. (This explains why I was told by a Dr. that I am incompatible with my own DNA).


She explains that the new earth has already been built with our intentions, and that we are constantly moving from 3D reality to 5D. But most of us, even though we already can, DESIRE to stay in both simultaneously because we wish to assist those that cannot find the door of light and love. Eventually we will all have to leave but for now, our mission is not complete, it is proceeding as it shall. She explains that it’s a long process and will not happen overnight, not in our understanding of time anyway. She explains that everything turns out GREAT and the mission is an incredible success, such that hasn't been seen in eons prior and eons into the future. She marvels at all of us, she loves us.

She says that she will come back over and over again to assist us, to guide us along our paths, just as the rest of our Universal Brothers and Sisters are doing for us right now.
She urges us to stay PRESENT in the NOW. To LOVE each other. To UNDERSTAND each other. And not be too hard on one another for not understanding everything fast enough, or doing something fast enough. For everything is unfolding as it should, as we have all decided it to be.

She says that now is the time that the Sun is upgrading all of us, and new energies are being delivered to the cells of our bodies in order to upgrade us, but it is still our job to face the darkness of our own souls and remove all the negativity that has ingrained itself in our bodies, in our minds, in our hearts. We must let all of that go. We must release the pain and the misunderstandings about each other and our selves. Because NONE of these experiences are truly ours. We only assumed these in order to BLEND into the rest of humanity. So that we can assist them in moving forward from the UNDERSTANDING of being here and having done that. We must be patient with ourselves and those that are still not realizing the truth of life and love. It will happen, but we must give it time. FORGIVE. LET GO. ALLOW. Are the 3 words that she keeps repeating to me over and over again.

With that..the vision begins to fade… and I am back in my 3D form, where I have to now continue on this at times difficult, frustrating road, to getting back to myself, and most importantly getting humanity to where it needs to go.
Thank you for reading this, and I hope that it has helped you. I hope that those of you who are also experiencing this will finally be brave enough to speak about it. Or anything else that you are experiencing. Please do not hold it to yourself. Please share it with the rest of us. The faster we open up about what is happening to each of us, the faster we will fully WAKE UP. Stop being afraid and MOVE INTO our TRUE SELVES. Love & Light to all of you!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment