Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Andy Bojarski: Who Are You and What is the I AM Presence?


I AMEvery one of us is a child of Mother / Father God.  And in all of us, there is a Divine essence or spark. Are you your emotions, your thoughts, your mind or your body?  No you are not.  You are the soul and you are immortal.  Let’s look at an example.

Say you die from this life of old age and you are either buried at a funeral or cremated.  What exactly is left?  I AM.  This I AM is immortal and this I AM is your soul.  So who are you?  You are that you are.  I AM that I AM.

Your soul did not die when you left your body due to old age.  Your soul just went to a higher consciousness.  There is no death.  So do not be afraid of dying in the third dimensional understanding of death.


Now move your legs or hands or body.What are you doing?  I AM moving the body parts.  What exactly is being moved?  The body parts are being moved, right?  You are not the arms, legs or whatever you are moving.  I AM is the mover of the body parts and the body parts are what is being moved.  You are not the body, the arms, the legs or any part of the body that the I AM is moving.

The same is true with your thoughts, feelings and emotions.  You are neither of these.   Say I am thinking of wanting to visit a good friend in Belgium.  What exactly am I doing when I am thinking of doing this?   I AM thinking of visiting a friend in Belgium.  Who is the thinker of that thought?  I AM the thinker.  But what exactly was created?

The thought of visiting the friend in Belgium, right?  But, I AM NOT the thought.  Whatever thought I have, I AM is the thinker and that I AM being me.  I AM thinking of that thought.  That I AM is me.  And who created that thought?  I AM created that thought.

And what was created? The thought was created.  But I AM not that thought.  What is left when you remove the thought?  The I AM is left, Me!  The I AM is the thinker who created the thought.  But again, I AM NOT the thought.  I AM the I AM.

Let’s look at another example.  Let’s say you are feeling happy.  What exactly are you doing?  I AM creating and feeling the emotion of happiness.Who created this emotion?  I AM created this emotion.  The emotion of happiness was created, but you are not that emotion.

When you understand this and remove all thoughts and emotions, what is left?  I AM.  When you get to your I AM state and all emotions and thoughts are removed, then you have looked within and that is when guidance will come to you.

That is when stillness inside is reached.  You hear this all the time, to look within, all answers are within.  Well, this is how you do it.  Remove all that is not I AM.  Strip it down to the core, all thoughts and emotions and be still unit all that is left is I AM.  All that is left is YOU.  And then you will see yourself as a perfect being of light, a perfect being of Mother / Father God.

Remember that you are immortal and you are the soul.  You are not your body, your mind, your thoughts or your feelings.  That is all an illusion to help you with your life growth lessons on Mother Earth.  This is ego based.  Meditation will help you get to your I AM Presence core of YOU.  Still your mind and remove all emotions and feelings and shackles and find that still point in you where you can just BE.

Once you find your stillness, your life will open up to you and you will have clarity.  You will find out who you really are and what a powerful being of light you really are.  You will see how much loved you are.  You will see what a powerful creator you are in your life.  You will find out that you are part of the Oneness, the Christ Consciousness of Love that we are now heading into with this ascension.

And most importantly you will find your light and show others their light who may be lost in the upcoming times as more energies are hitting Mother Earth releasing everything that is not love based.  So go out there and find your I AM Presence and let your light shine brightly for others to see.  Nothing and nobody is holding you back.  Only YOU can hold yourself back.  Break free and stand in your I AM Presence!!
Andrew

I need your help.  Please click HERE to view the post on the love bomb meditation.    This is important and does help tremendously.  If you are interested in helping, please send me a comment (just scroll down and you will see comments) anywhere on this page or any other page on my website.  I need your first name, your last name initial and the state or country you are from and I will add you to the growing list. 

This is a list of people who have given me their permission to include them in my meditation to send love to Mother Earth.  There is strength in numbers and the meditation is so much more intensified when others give their love and intention to send love. 
No meditation on your part is required (unless you want to ).   The people who are participating in this love bomb meditation can be found by clicking HERE.  Help me grow this list, won’t you?

PS.  If you like this posting, click on the “Sign Me Up” button on the right side of the website and you will get an e-mail when I have a new post.  And click on the “Like” button on the right to like my Facebook Page.

Permission is given to copy and distribute this material, provided the content is copied in its entirety and unaltered, is distributed freely, and this notice and the link below is included.
http://healingandlove.com/2013/05/07/who-are-you-and-what-is-the-i-am-presence/

No comments:

Post a Comment