Saturday, June 29, 2013

Energies – The Divine Mother through Isabel Henn June 29, 2013

     

23324_536337373051928_907460147_n
(Translated from the original language german)
 
I am glad that I can today again give messages to you through this scribe, who is very close to me. The short break was very good for her.
 
My child, I see how you plague yourself with the ever intensifying energies. Thereby you can but lighten your work with them. Drink enough clear water, because water is an ideal conductor for energies. Eat light food, to relieve your body. Rest much and often, because your body performs a very hard work. It has to integrate all these energies and at the same time transform itself. Therefore you are also tired so often, even after a good long sleep during your night. Accept these energy downloads. Greet them because they transform your body even more and they also prepare you for your upcoming Ascension. Stay unperturbed in all and rejoice, my child. I bless you with my infinite love. ~
 
Your Divine Mother
Copyright © Isabel Henn. It is allowed to share this message in its complete form without changes and when the author’s name and the link to the original site is given. http://sirianheaven.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment