Friday, June 7, 2013

Form of energy – The Divine Mother through Isabel Henn June 06, 2013

 

 by  


23324_536337373051928_907460147_n
(Translated from the original language german.)
All is energy, my child, whatever you see or feel, or not see and feel, all consists of energy in some form. Energy is, and can’t be destroyed or used up. It only changes its form. When you burn oil for heating you transform the energy form of oil into the energy form of heat. All that you can see and touch is materialized transformed energy. Your soul too is the purest energy. It consists of my Love, of my essence and is therefore indestructible. With that what you call death, you only change the form of energy, nothing more but also nothing less. The soul as such, is immortal and lasts forever, as long, as you someday have arrived finally at me and again have become completely ONE with me, my child. But this takes yet eternities und so long enjoy your life, you have got it for this from me. ~
 
Your Divine Mother
Copyright © Isabel Henn. It is allowed to share this message in its complete form without changes and when the author’s name and the link to the original site is given. http://sirianheaven.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment