Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Ground yourself regularly, this is so important – Message from God through M. Gamma ~ 10.06.2013

 


God(Translated on the 10.06.2013, original language German)

My beloved humans on earth. Once again I was asked from this channel to deliver a message to humanity that has is origin in a personal message to his spiritual partner and him. As usual I will follow his wish with great pleasure and I will give you a summary of the message I gave to them on Friday last week. It’s up to this channel if he would like to publish this message because of the free will law I have to follow. This is something I have to take into account, but this you should know by now (Chuckle).

In the personal message to this channel, I informed them about the incoming energies. The incoming energies will increase in a massive way until we reach the upcoming solstice (spring to summer). When I say massive I would like to stress the word massive. The incoming energies will put everything what you have experienced in the background. These energies are not to be compared with the ones in the past and will have a great effect on Gaia and the humanity, this I can assure you.
There will be humans that will face great difficulties because they are mourning about the old energies. They can’t understand that they are not here or available anymore. The old energies or from the past and this is something they have to accept.

I would like to hand over a simple recipe and this is something “old fashion” for the ones that are familiar with this tool. But for the newcomers it will hold some important information and they will be very happy about it. Remember to ground yourself on a regular base. Not only once but a view times through your day. This is the only way I can guarantee that you will face less problems in comparison when you don’t ground yourself regularly. Like always I let it up to you to decide, because I have to and I will accept your decision. But understand that this is close to my heart that I don’t want to see you suffer, because this is not necessary and not wanted from my side. But you alone are responsible for your reality, this is something you have to be aware of. Only if you understand this, you are able to break out of the illusion my beloved humans on earth.

I’ll be always a good father to you and I will do my very best to support you. But the restrictions I have to follow should be clear by now and realize that my own laws have to be followed by myself else we will all face chaos.

Be aware and be aware of yourself and then you will soon awaken. This is my objective and this is finally happening. So do what I suggested to you and you will get through the massive bombardment of energies.

In great love for you your heavenly Father

attention

How can I ground myself?
Information concerning grounding you’ll find in the message from the Devine Mother –> follow [Link]
__
Copyright © Gamma Marc. It is allowed to share this message in its complete form without changes and when the author’s name and the link to the original site is given. http://soul4free.wordpress.com

1 comment:

  1. Thankyou, how true this is, it brought atear to my eye

    Namaste

    ReplyDelete