Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Homo- or heterosexual? – The Divine Mother through Isabel Henn June 04, 2013

 


23324_536337373051928_907460147_n
(Translated from the original language german)
Note: This is her answer to an article that I read this morning on Facebook wherein a church in Oklahoma accuses the homosexuality of a basketball player to be the cause for the disastrous tornado in Moore, Oklahoma last week.

I think I have to talk a bit with you about your sexual customs, my child. It is not important if you are hetero- or homosexual. In my eyes both is okay. It is no sin to be homosexual, and even why? In the higher dimensions we are all androgynous beings, that means that we can take a female or a male body like we want to. In this we are both. As the Divine Mother I have chosen the female aspect but as the joined soul together with my beloved Twin Flame the Divine Father, we are both in One. For us it doesn’t play a role if a being has sex that is same-sex or not-same-sex. Important is but that you love your partner unconditionally. I bless every relationship in which two or more beings live together in love. Do you believe it would be other with us? No. When in our dimensions a being loves an other being and has sex with it, it doesn’t play absolutely any role if this happens hetero- or homosexual. I have never taught you, that this would be a sin. This is only a false teaching of your religions and societies. To judge a person to be the way he/she is, for something he/she can’t influences in this life, this is not done in My Will. My Will is this, that you value and respect every human how he or she is, my child. I don’t do lesser, because I love you unconditionally no matter how you are. Because this is what it means to love unconditionally. ~
 
Your Divine Mother
Copyright © Isabel Henn. It is allowed to share this message in its complete form without changes and when the author’s name and the link to the original site is given. http://sirianheaven.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment