Saturday, June 8, 2013

Konstantinos-Sharing of some experiences, drawings, photos and a message from El Morya

http://awakeningtothedivine.wordpress.com/2013/06/07/konstantinos-sharing-of-some-experiences-drawings-photos-and-a-message-from-el-morya/


[Hello friends. It's been since May 1st 2013 that I had a channeled communication with other forms of conciousness. I'm back again after almost a month to share some experiences that include connections and a channeled connection that was very strong to me and I have to say, I have missed that feeling. Let's begin then.

On May 3rd 2013, as I was walking outside, I suddenly found myself  in a kind of an ecstasy situation and to be more exact,  I found myself in what seemed to be a translucent full of  light colors space that seemed like a room. I instantly felt that this was the interior of a space ship. Then, a gentle being that seemed like a male appeared in front of me but his legs had a smoke like form but he didn't seem like a hologram. It was like he had just manifested. I was sitting down on a translucent seat and behind that gentle being, who by the way had a warm smile all the time, there was a kind of hologram device because out of it appeared three pictures with a diagram like appearance. The being told me through telepathy, that these diagrams were showing the vitamin differences between the healthy and not so healthy foods. Then without even noticing, I was back outside where I was walking..

3-3-2013 vision
The last days of May and the first days of June of this year, I also started receiving some pictures of the mothership Stellarion and some of its crew members, including the captain too. I learned about Stellarion from the pleiadian Naivelle, who is also a crew member of Stellarion, in my last channeled communication http://awakeningtothedivine.wordpress.com/2013/05/01/konstantinos-messages-from-three-beings-of-the-light/ . Below is the picture of the mothership and its eblem.

Stellarion mothership and eblem

The following portraits are some of the crew members: Nurnuna, Glognog, Eli(e)la and Stellarion's captain, Wenol(e).

Nurnuna-Stellarion Crew Member Glognog-Stellarion Crew Member
Eli(e)la-Stellarion Crew MemberWenol(e)-Captain of Stellarion

Furthermore, I received some images of what seemed to be pieces of technology, though no further explanation was given about them.

Some pieces of technology

I'd also like to share  the link where you can see my new cloud photos, here: http://awakeningtothedivine.wordpress.com/konstantinoss-photos-of-cloudships-and-cloudsigns/part-2/

On June 5th 2013, from the beginning of the day, I was wondering about the collective and my personal future. I started hearing words like 'Surprise..surprise..you will be surprised..' and ' Don't worry' . In the afternoon of that day I went to a book store to look for esoteric matter books and suddenly without noticing, my eyes fell on a small blue book with the title  'Leaves Of Morya's Garden I The Call ' the first of a series of books channeled through Helena Ivanovna Roerich from 1924 till 1939 I think. I suggest you to make a search for Helena and her husband Nicholas Roerich who both through their writings, connections and abilities offered lots of things for the spiritual progress of humanity. You can also read Helena's books on the Internet, here: http://agniyoga.org/ .

When I gave the book to one of the clerks, she checked the book on the computer and she, as well as many of her colleagues, felt strange because the price of the book was 0.01 euro! So they tried to check out the whole thing, making phone calls, discussing about it and then, after 10 minutes or so, they decided to give it to me for free, as a gift (-_-). I heard again the words 'Surprise..surprise '. Later on that day, El Morya connected with me and the connection was so strong like a huge inner explosion that needed to get out. And the result, was the following message.]
Master El Morya

What is Wisdom without the human?
Not rechanneled and at the same time, indestructible and eternal.

What is the human without Wisdom?

Vulnerable. Ignorant. He is in need of guidance. He is in need of Love, Affection, Care.
Wisdom, even if it is indestructible, simultaneously leaves space for its distortion and this because, it still has the potentiality, through this way, to contribute to the spiritual evolution of the being, as any other experience too. That is how vast ad infinitum unattainable Wisdom is.

Never imagine, because of the fact that the Heart gates of many of you are closed, that Wisdom is unreachable and inaccessible. Everything is already inside you, ready and available to you for any moment. Still, at the same time you keep them away from you because of your ignorance.
Do not stay stuck and do not give more than the necessary attention to the external incidents of your physical environment. Because this that prevails inside you is responsible for your external manifestations and if healing is not accomplished in you, then the illness around you will continue to remain.

The guidance that you are given, regardless the form of its agent (or of its source if there is somehow a depiction of it), has nothing more than the responsibility of being a reminder to you. We are the streetsign and you are those that decide if you are going to follow the direction that is suggested to you or not.

The different kinds of knowledge are easily assimilated and repeated.

The Wisdom though, on which this knowledge is supported, cannot be repeated, because it cannot be expressed with words, but can only be experienced through living. And in order for this experience to come, it is needed first for this Wisdom to be comprehended, going from the Mind to the Heart.
To confuse Knowledge with Wisdom creates one of your strongest disharmonies of your world in a spiritual and physical level. But through this situation, you give hope to the enemies of hope and also, you give them the power to manipulate you in any way they please.

And those of you who shout ‘Enough! ‘ or say ‘We have lived all this before. Have we not learned anything? ’, know that the pace of the transformation should not keep your mind busy, but recognize as more important, mainly, the beginning of the transformation. And this has already begun.
It will be of no help to you the knowledge of galactic civilizations or the daily habits of the residents of the Andromeda Galaxy.
All these contribute to their respected level.

But understand, that like those beings or me, so do you, are aware of the fact that each one of us owns the key of his and her personal awakening and each key is only for the person that owns it.
And each individual holds the responsibility for his and her personal movement upwards to even higher spheres of existence and understanding.
I do not have to add anything more for the moment.
My gratitude to you for letting my words to flow through you.
I have spoken.

As received by Konstantinos.

PS: If anyone wishes to read the previous messages, here are the links:
http://awakeningtothedivine.wordpress.com/konstantinoss-channeled-messages/channeled-messages-2012/
http://awakeningtothedivine.wordpress.com/konstantinoss-channeled-messages/channeled-messages-2013/
Copyright ©  by Konstantinos. All Rights Reserved. Permission is given to copy and distribute this material, provided the content is copied in its entirety and unaltered, is distributed freely, and this copyright notice and link are included http://awakeningtothedivine.wordpress.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment