Friday, June 14, 2013

Your Smile – The Divine Mother through Isabel Henn June 13, 2013

 

23324_536337373051928_907460147_n


(Translated from original language german)
 
I love your smile, my child. It shows me that you are feeling well. By the way, have you already known that you can raise your vibrations so wonderful with a simple smile? Only with the movement of your muscles in your face. Try it once! Aren’t you feeling better now? I love to reveal these small tricks to you that I have built in into your body. I knew that you could use them someday. Everytime you don’t feel so good, remember to smile and you will feel better, my child. I love you so much. ~
Your Divine Mother
Copyright © Isabel Henn. It is allowed to share this message in its complete form without changes and when the author’s name and the link to the original site is given. http://sirianheaven.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment