Thursday, July 11, 2013

Afterglow . . . .by Waverider


Sunset of Wispy Clouds (4)

Source article:  http://waverider1.wordpress.com/2013/07/11/afterglow/

A few months ago, I posted a short article about what I had begun to experience, namely a deep and unshakeable inner peace, combined with a soaring joy that was, and still is, completely indescribable.  These amazing sensations and experiences were coming to me only sporadically at that time, sudden spontaneous infusions of ethereal bliss moving wonderfully into and through my entire body, and surrounding me with what felt like the warmest loving embrace a human being could ever imagine or experience.  Well, that’s all changed now.

Towards the end of June, just after the northern Summer Solstice, these overwhelming sensations stopped. 

Sunset Cloud from house (2)


Well, they stopped being sporadic, that is!  (Gotcha, didn’t I?!  J ).  I felt this ineffable state of BE-ing sort of ‘lock in’.  Something fundamental shifted in my . . . Deepest Core, I guess you could term it.  And the spiritual ecstasy became permanent.  Of course, it ebbs and flows like anything else in this life, sometimes flowing subtly just under the surface of my ‘normal’ daily activities, where I am barely conscious of it at all; and other times sending chills and other delightful physical sensations rolling through my body, preventing me from doing anything outside of simply reveling in it until the heavenly moment passes.  It’s pretty awesome, to say the least.

So how can I better describe this now-constant experience/sensation, make it easier for others to get a ‘taste’ of what I’m attempting to convey?  It’s not easy!  Well, this question was exactly what I was thinking about the other morning as I woke up from another night of other-worldly adventures.  I stretched long and powerfully, like a big cat after a long nap, felt the blood flowing a bit more vigorously through my veins and arteries, and enjoyed the little rush of endorphins my muscles were treated to.  And, of course, I bathed myself in the ‘ocean of bliss’ that I am now accustomed to swimming in continuously.  Then it hit me:  Afterglow!  YES, that’s IT!!!

Couple in bed, violet afterglow w burst

Unless you’re still a virgin, or unless you’re one of the unfortunate few (or many? I hope not!) who’ve never made love in a really vigorous, passionate, deeply satisfying manner, in a way which sates not only the body – sometimes to the point of exhaustion — but even your very soul when it’s exceptionally . . . powerful — then you know what I’m getting at here.  For those of you who are also familiar with tantric ecstasy, or who have learned to weave non-physical (higher-vibrational) energies into your lovemaking, this is what I’m talking about.  The after-effects.  Nothing quite like it – and nowhere else in the cosmos you would ever want to ‘be’ when you’re there.  Vibrant, whole, and perfectly content. . . .

I have been floating in a sea of profound inner peace and imperturbable bliss, enjoying deep physical relaxation, and finally trusting fully in the Reality that whispers to me constantly in its still, small Voice, ‘All that transpires, both Within and without, is part of the Divine PlanKeep the faith, we are always with you!’.  I no longer possess any personal agenda, make no long-term plans (at this point ‘next week’ would be long-term for me!), feel no materialistic desires, nor experience any type of stress.  I literally don’t have a single care in the world – despite several people in my lifMan-Woman orgasmic space-chakra imagee who keep trying to impose them on me.  Just so you know, I do still have a family to support, apartments and homes to maintain and manage, and a car that is actually starting to get eaten alive by rust (I live near the ocean) and hasn’t had a tune-up in at least two years.  But nothing of the material world concerns me anymore.  Nothing.  Not in the least.  (Outside of my children’s immediate needs, of course).  I take care of what needs taking care of, but I am no longer emotionally attached to my physical circumstances and material world ‘obligations’.  I hope you can see the difference?  (Non-attachment does not mean ‘neglect’, by the way, as many still stuck in the old 3D mind-set may try to convince you – so you don’t uncouple yourself from them and their little dramas, you see.).  Regardless, I have now stopped giving any emotion (power) to the ‘negative’ events unfolding in our world, as I have come to the knowing that all happens for a Go(o)d reason, despite the fact that we may not always be able to discern or decipher that reason.  Instead, I am focusing exclusively on simply BEing in the moment, in every single moment, while calmly and confidently gazing forward into our glorious emerging lives in the New Earth we are now co-creating together.

The Beginning Is Now - yoga at sunrise

Fortunately (for my sanity), I have heard of others in the global spiritual community having very similar, or even identical, transformations in their BEING-ness lately.  Sandra Walter is one.  Bill Ballard is another.  And the supportive, inspiring messages from and through Aisha North, Ron Head, John Smallman, Méline Lafont, Sophia Love, Visionkeeper, Ute Posegga-Rudel and many other remarkable and courageous souls out there have been pivotal in helping to keep my head together through these Inner changes, since most people in this crazy world in the midst of radical change — those just now starting to undo their disagreeable Old Earth programming, find and cleanse old traumas and inner darkness, and wrestle their tyrannical little egos out of the driver’s seat of their planetary vehicle — still insist on questioning and resisting (or even fighting) these monumental shifts within their own selves.

My fondest hope is that you reading this, and ideally the rest of humanity, quickly join us here on the other side of the Rainbow Bridge to dwell in the Sacred Land that was promised to us long, long ago.  Right here and now in this momentous calendar year of 2013, it appears (and feels) like we are being gently and lovingly summoned back Home.   Weary travelers trudging through alien wilderness, tired and confused by our protracted journey that has lasted so long now that we’ve completely forgotten why we departed in the first place, we finally spot the beckoning light of a nighttime campfire in a nearby forest clearing.  The flames leap and dance to greet us as we approach, inviting us joyfully to return to its ancient circle of warmth, comfort and camaraderie, offering the rest and succor we long for so desperately after our horribly exhausting journey into the previously uncharted wilds of God’s Material Creation.
So who’s got the marshmallows???. . . .

Bonfire with marshmallow

No comments:

Post a Comment