Friday, July 19, 2013

Co-Creator – The Divine Mother through Isabel Henn July 19, 2013


23324_536337373051928_907460147_n
(Translated from original language german)
My child, it was told you so often, you are a co-creator. You can calmly believe this because it is so. Has not my wonderful son Jesus told you 2000 years ago, that all he can do you can do too? So begin with it for the welfare of all. You know with your thoughts, words and deeds you create your own world. This is now valid more than ever. Your manifestations appear now ever faster. Be conscious of what you think, say and do and show me what beautiful things you can create, my child. Show me the love that lives in your heart and with which you can and shall manifest wonderful things. I am looking forward for this. ~
Your Divine Mother
Copyright © Isabel Henn. It is allowed to share this message in its complete form without changes and when the author’s name and the link to the original site is given. http://sirianheaven.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment