Saturday, July 6, 2013

I am the I AM – Ehyeh asher Ehyeh – The Divine Mother through Isabel Henn July 06, 2013

 


23324_536337373051928_907460147_n
(Translated from original language german)
 
My child, you ask who I am, what my name is. I have many names but am but nameless. I am the I AM, Ehyeh asher Ehyeh as the Hebrews say, for the old Egypts I am Isis, and for the Hindus Shakti, the Great Mother, some natives of North America call me Buffalo Calf Woman and I have still some more names. I am incarnated in many Dimensions as a Goddess, but my true home is in the – at this time – 350th Dimension. Very high, isn’t it? And with each evolution of my universes and omniverses and all of their beings who live there, my beloved Twin Flame and I, we ascend then again. There are no limits put upstairs. We are many creation cycles old like our children, the Archangels, and many Angels. But above all I am your Prime Mother, the Mother of all Prime Souls who have ever been born and who will be born yet. I am the Great Creator, the Childbearer, Creator of All-That-Is. I love all that I have ever created and born. I love you infinitely and in all eternity, my child. ~
 
Your Divine Mother
 
Copyright © Isabel Henn. It is allowed to share this message in its complete form without changes and when the author’s name and the link to the original site is given. http://sirianheaven.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment