Friday, July 26, 2013

You Are the Open Door and Your Time Is At Hand! by Patricia Cota-Robles



https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=di6SqC47-wY

 Please join us for this powerful opportunity to add to the Light of the World. This is a global event that is being orchestrated by the Company of Heaven and Lightworkers around the World. You can participate in this event either physically or in consciousness from wherever you are on this blessed Planet.

 The week of August 10-15, 2013, Lightworkers from around the World will gather at Lowes Ventana Canyon Resort, 7000 North Resort Drive in Tucson, Arizona, for the 27th Annual World Congress on Illumination. This is the most powerful Portal of Transfiguring Divine Love on the Planet.

 During this Activity of Light, we will unify our Hearts with the Company of Heaven. Together we will form a powerful Chalice of Light through which the Light of God will flow to assist the I AM Presence of every man, woman, and child on Earth to raise his or her consciousness from separation and duality into Oneness, Divine Love, and Reverence for ALL Life.


 If you would like to connect with us in consciousness from your sacred space on the Planet, please watch this 3 minute video so you can align with this powerful Portal of Transfiguring Divine Love in Tucson, Arizona.

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=di6SqC47-wY

(If this link does not work please copy it and paste it into your browser)

 We are One. There is no separation. That means that you and I have the ability to invoke the I AM Presence of ALL of our sisters and brothers in the Family of Humanity.  Once we invoke their I AM Presence we can ask that aspect of their God Self to intervene on their behalf. This gives every person’s I AM Presence permission to assist in raising their consciousness the maximum that Cosmic Law will allow. This Divine Intervention will always occur in perfect alignment with the person’s Divine Plan and the highest good for ALL concerned when done through their I AM Presence.

 The Company of Heaven has given us a very powerful Activity of Light that will help to raise the consciousness of ALL Humanity. We have made this gift from On High into a beautiful YouTube video that you can access from the link below. If it resonates in your heart of hearts, please do this meditation daily throughout the World Congress and beyond. The power and might of this meditation will build in momentum day by day.

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtdFwmoGPtk

(If this link does not work please copy it and paste it into your browser)

 At the bottom of this e-mail I will post the words for the visualization so you can use this for your individual and group meditations whenever you want to.

 FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO LIVE IN AND AROUND TUCSON, ARIZONA

       Even if you are unable to join us for the entire conference, we would Love for you to weave your magnificent Light into our Chalice on a physical level. To make this possible, the Opening Ceremonies of Light will be FREE AND OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. You are welcome to join us and bring your friends if you have the Heart Call to do so.

 The Opening Ceremonies will begin at 7:00 p.m. on Saturday,

August 10, 2013, in the Kiva building

at Lowes Ventana Canyon Resort,

7000 North Resort Drive in Tucson, Arizona.

 If you are unable to be there physically, please join us in consciousness and weave your Light into our Chalice from wherever you are. God Bless you for your selfless service to Humanity and the Light.

In Loving Gratitude, Patricia Cota-Robles

 RAISING CONSCIOUSNESS

THE SHIFT FROM SEPARATION TO ONENESS

 I AM my I AM Presence and I AM One with the I AM Presence of every person on Earth.

 As One Breath, One Heartbeat, One Voice, and One Energy, Vibration, and Consciousness of Pure Divine Love we invoke our Father-Mother God and the entire Company of Heaven to assist us in raising the consciousness of every person on Earth in perfect alignment with his or her Divine Plan and the highest good for all concerned.

 Beloved Father-Mother God, we ask that you expand Your Flame of Transfiguring Divine Love which is pulsating within the Divinity of every person’s Heart Flame. Create from this Sacred Fire a Heart of Love. Allow this Heart of Love to expand and expand through each person’s Heart Flame until it envelops the entire Planet Earth.  (pause)

 Now the Legions of Light from every Ascended level of Being project their Love into the Divine Matrix of our Father-Mother God, the Cosmic I AM, ALL That Is. This matrix is the Body of God within which every particle of Life throughout the whole of Creation lives, moves, breathes, and has its being.

 This unprecedented influx of Divine Love flows through our Father-Mother God’s Divine Matrix and floods the Earth blessing every man, woman, and child. As this Gift of Love bathes the Earth, every atomic and subatomic particle and wave of Life on this planet is lifted into a Higher Order of Being.  (pause)

 The Light of God now flows into the mental body, the conscious mind, the subconscious mind, the super-conscious mind, and the physical brain structure of every person on Earth.

 This Gift of Light from our Father-Mother God balances the right and left hemispheres of each person’s brain, and activates their spiritual brain centers. Through this activity of Light, each person’s pituitary, pineal, and hypothalamus glands, and the ganglionic centers at the base of their brain are restored to their full Divine Potential.

 Utilizing this powerful Gift of Light, each person’s I AM Presence now recalibrates the circuitry within their physical brain structure enabling them to withstand a higher frequency of Divine Consciousness. This activity of Light heals the fragmented circuitry that has prevented Humanity from communing with their I AM Presence and the Company of Heaven.

 The I AM Presence within each person’s Heart Flame now creates the sacred space that enables that person to open their 5th-Dimensional Crown Chakra of Enlightenment to full breadth. This allows each one to communicate with their I AM Presence and with the Company of Heaven on a conscious level while reaching ever higher into Christ Consciousness.

 As I hold the focus of my attention on the Light of God that is flowing through every person’s brain, I clearly see Humanity’s physical, etheric, mental, and emotional bodies being flooded with the resplendent Light of God.

 This multidimensional, multifaceted, free-flowing 5th-Dimensional Crystalline Solar Light expands into every cell of Humanity’s Earthly Bodies allowing the I AM Presence of each person to take full dominion of this experience.

 Now, all is in readiness. Through their I AM Presence, every person on Earth will participate at both inner and outer levels in this activity of Light, which will raise the consciousness of the masses and assist every recalcitrant soul to shift from a consciousness of separation to a consciousness of Oneness and Reverence for Life.

 I  AM  LOVING  ALL  LIFE  FREE

 I continue to breathe rhythmically and deeply. The Legions of Light throughout Infinity are with me now as I greet this sacred moment from within the peace of my I AM Presence. I AM One with all Life. I now realize that I AM One with ALL Humanity and together we are standing forth as the collective 5th-Dimensional Solar I AM Presence on Earth.

 I now reach up into the Infinity of my own Divine Consciousness. As I AM lifted up, all of Humanity is lifted up with me. In this frequency of Divine Consciousness, Humanity’s free will becomes one with God’s Will, and Humanity’s Divine Consciousness is reclaimed here on Earth. Humanity’s Divine Consciousness reveals the profound Truth that We are One. This Higher Consciousness pulsates with Divine Love and Reverence for ALL Life.

 Within the embrace of Divine Consciousness, Humanity experiences an endless ocean of Light that flows from Suns beyond Suns beyond Suns, and each person KNOWS,

 “I AM That I AM. I AM the Open Door for this celestial ocean of Light. I AM the Light of the World, and my time for higher service to Life is at hand.”

 Now, this cosmic ocean of Light intensifies, flowing unimpeded through Humanity’s physical, etheric, mental, and emotional bodies. As each person assimilates this Gift from On High, they release into the Light all thoughts, feelings, words, actions, beliefs, and memories that are based in the consciousness of separation or duality.

 The I AM Presence of each person now affirms,

 “All that I AM, all of the God Perfection that flows into my Crown Chakra of Enlightenment is manifesting through me now on the New Earth. I AM at peace on the New Earth. I AM resting in supreme God Confidence, I AM opening the 5th-Dimensional Stargate of my Heart. I AM One with my Father-Mother God and the Powers of Light throughout the Universe. I AM ready now to Love ALL Life FREE!”

 Instantaneously, I see the Truth of every person on Earth. I see every recalcitrant soul as a precious Child of God, no matter how far their behavior patterns or their life experiences may be from reflecting that Truth. I perceive all of their human miscreations and their unbalanced energies as innocent primordial Light entering my awareness now to be transmuted and Loved free.

 I happily greet my wayward sisters and brothers in the Family of Humanity and all of their unbalanced energy the same as my Father-Mother God would greet them. I greet them with Love from within the embrace of Peace, Detachment, God Confidence, and Supreme Authority.

 Within the Invincible Forcefield of God’s Infinite Love I take these fallen souls into my Being, and I hold them in my arms of Light as I would an injured child. They cannot overwhelm me or control me in any way, nor do I need to fear them or shun them. I simply hold them and Love them until they surrender to the Love of God, desiring on their own to rejoin the Kingdom of Heaven, which is pulsating within the Divinity of my heart.

 As these precious souls surrender to the Light, their consciousness is raised and they begin to remember that they are Beloved Sons and Daughters of God. With this sacred knowledge, they once again find their proper place in the Universe. In perfect Divine Order, they are set FREE to live and cocreate the patterns of Love and Oneness on the New Earth.

 Now, this activity of Light expands and expands, and I affirm to all Life everywhere:

 “Precious Children of God, come unto me and be raised up into the Light and Love of our Father-Mother God.”  (repeat 3 times)

 As an Instrument of God, I AM accepting these precious souls and their unascended energies into my 5th-Dimensional Solar Heart Flame, so I can Love them FREE. I AM in Holy Communion with my Father-Mother God, and as my recalcitrant sisters and brothers enter my Heart Flame, they are also in Holy Communion with my Father-Mother God.

 Now rather than feeling rejected and thus perpetuating their negative behavior, my sisters and brothers feel accepted and loved as the innate Children of God they are. They voluntarily release themselves into the Light, and they become One with all of the great forcefields and momentums of Divine Light throughout the whole of Creation.

 I rejoice that recalcitrant souls and unascended energy are finding their way Home through me, and I release myself into the peace of knowing:

 “My I AM Presence is handling ALL imperfection perfectly.”   (repeat 3 times)

       Father-Mother God, from your glorious heart I came into being, and into your loving heart one day—when my service here on Earth is through—I shall return. I thank you for the privilege of having life and for my physical embodiment during this sacred time when Divine Love and the patterns of perfection for the New Earth are being established on Earth.

 In deep humility, I offer you the cup of my consciousness as a Holy Grail through which the Light of Creation will flow to fulfill the Divine Plan for Planet Earth.

 Beloved Father-Mother God from this moment forth, with every breath I take, empower me with the ability to radiate the Love of my I AM Presence to all Life evolving on this planet.     And so it is!  Beloved I AM That I AM.

 Patricia Cota-Robles

New Age Study of Humanity's Purpose

a 501 (c) 3 nonprofit educational organization

 www.eraofpeace.org      

 FAX: 520-751-2981

Phone: 520-885-7909

 New Age Study of Humanity's Purpose

PO Box 41883

Tucson, Arizona 85717

 This article is copyrighted, but you have my permission to share it through any medium as long as it is offered for FREE, it is not altered, and the proper credit line is included. Thank You.

 ©2013 Patricia Diane Cota-Robles

 The information in this monthly sharing is being given to Humanity by the Beings of Light in the Realms of Illumined Truth. The Divine Intent of these celestial sharings is to encourage, empower, uplift, and inspire Humanity by allowing us to see the bigger picture during these wondrous but often challenging times.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you!! this has been an amazing experience :)

    ReplyDelete