Sunday, September 8, 2013

Bill Ballard – Channeling The Energies Of Metatron And Prime Creator – The Encodings – 7 September 2013



Uploaded on 6 September 2013 by pearls2u
What a video that last one was with Meline LaFont! That was quite an experience to say the least! The encodings are still rampant through my field and are so very visible in this video although the Merkaba energies are way too advanced now to be contained.
My energies are so far beyond anything I can full describe but that is the same with so many Gate Keepers at this time of planetary ascension.

Of course the message came in at 55:55 Prime Creator Number…. haha
I encourage everyone to listen to these new videos including but not limited to
Last video with Meline LaFont spoken of in this videohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCCnpx…
Jim Self http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dN9jFY…
Orb Master Joe Eigo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54fZP…
Reposting Magenta Pixie for this time https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature…
And Wes Annac’s newest,, for a 20 year old embodiment… ALWAYS so amazing messages from this OLD SOUL http://wesannac.com/2013/09/06/the-co…
And that’s just a little bit of what’s going on currently.
LOVE!
Bill Ballard
Energy Exchange for my work is ALWAYS appreciated via Paypal to: pearls2u@hotmail.com
My Ebook on the Collective Ascension Process “The Great Awakening”http://www.shiftfrequency.com/bill-ba…

1 comment:

  1. Prime creator is magnetizing us towards him. It's the love story for his heart of gold. It will happen when we are ready to bring as many souls into higher frequency experience as possible. Of course, all have free will, therefore the overlord souls have returned to activate the hearts of the entire collective, so that all will know that unconditional love is all one really ever wants. There is no time anymore since mid April. Right now we are expanding beyond the lower vibration consciousness, and having testing experiences that we may know more of who we truly are and get chances to use our power. Star seeded ones are still being put into place in the light catcher rainbow to prevent any more souls from being lost. It will happen on an ordinary day. One will just have to release into energy waves (versus solid particle from of molecules), like one does in a head-on car collision, just relax and be thrown free of the debris. It will look like the clouds are raining fire and the creator appears. In my asking, I was shown old records of a second sun behind ours, that is a black hole, through which gaia, mars and venus, (as a trinity) will be pulled towards glory into the center of all that is. After that happens, each individual soul will recollect from light energy back into true form. I only tell you, so you are prepared to be fearless, just as you were walking through the portals of death.

    I was promised at the throne that all the things that hurt or harmed me on this planet would be eradicated, and that I would be here as long as there are those here that love me. Feel free to go to the living astral records as you wish, as many of you are already doing, to check out my actual experiences. Of course, I don't get to float to the tops of my rainbows or see only the parts I am interested in like you channelers do ... but even thoughts and nightly dreams are available if you ask for a remote viewing.

    ReplyDelete