Monday, September 2, 2013

Bill Ballard – Integrating Lord Metatron With Meline Lafont – 1 September 2013


Uploaded  on 1 September 2013 by pearls2u
Meline LaFont told me she had a message from Lord Metatron who wanted to make contact with me as “Boots on the Ground” so to say to channel that level of energy into Mother Earth and Humanity at this time. It turns out this was my OWN personal “missing link” in my connecting back to Prime Creator. What unfolded was quite majical. This video is full of LIGHT ENCODINGS for ALL who need them at this time.
Notice the energies behind me as well as the strange thing that Skype did as Metatron came through Meline Lafont. At the same time, my head gets pulled back and there is a transfer of encodings into me and my field as Meline is channeling Lord Metatron. I turns out that Lord Metatron IS my higher self between Archangel Michael and Prime Creator…. and that was my missing link. Many of us are of the same lineage if you are of Archangel Michael.

Listen to the sounds as it changes with the recording as I am channeling Metatron but while still in my being. It is not the same as how Meline channels as I have always held my space, myself and no one but my higher self in… but Metatron IS my highest self so I find out now.
Notice the Merkaba energy shift in my field as well as all other downloadings of encoding going on… It is visible for all to see.
Andy was also in this Skype recording but for some reason it never came out… as well as the flips between Meline and myself as she is channeling and I am receiving the downloads…. Metatron pulls my head back at that time….
I downloaded a program from the web to add my movie intro at the beginning. That program was shareware and why there is an icon from that company in the middle of the videos. There were 2 different types of formats used in this video.
Much LOVE!
Bill Ballard

No comments:

Post a Comment