Friday, September 6, 2013

“Peace, Love And Butterflies.” An Angelic Vision. By, Bella Capozzi. September 5, 2013.


http://cupcakesandangels.wordpress.com/2013/09/05/peace-love-and-butterflies-an-angelic-vision-by-bella-capozzi-september-5-2013/
946223_619613641390957_1406216064_n❀ Good morning, Friends!  Before beginning my day, I wanted to take a moment to share with you a lovely visualization and message that I was given while working with a client the other day.  We were addressing her concerns over the general state of society today, and it’s accompanying stressors;  things such as global political unrest, the threat of war in Syria, our economy, and other such energetic imbalances.  Her fears were deeply affecting almost every area of her life.  She felt hopeless, defeated, and was wondering, “What’s the point of it all?”

❀ Midway through our session, a picture began to form in front of my eyes.  I was shown the planet Earth, and all around it were people standing side-by-side and holding hands.  There were thousands of them, and I came to realize that they were standing directly and perfectly aligned atop the formation of the Crystalline Grid.  While I couldn’t really hear anything, it looked like they were singing!  Then, all of a sudden, the people turned into beautiful blue butterflies.  They flapped their wings and flew upwards, away from the Earth.  Once they had formed what appeared to be a translucent blue cloud around the planet, the cloud transformed into a shower of crystal-like white stars, falling like heavy rain and completely covering the Earth’s surface.  It was then that I heard a gentle, feminine voice say:
“It takes so much effort to fight.  It’s very hard work to remain angry and to exist continually in opposition to one another.  Are you aware of the amount of energy this expends?  Making war upon yourselves is no small feat and, energetically speaking, it is highly inefficient.  Is it no wonder you are exhausted all of the time?  Yet to be at peace requires little to no effort at all, because it is the natural way of things.  It’s what we simply are.  So, do you see how little sense it makes to choose to suffer?  (Laughter).  How we watch and wait and puzzle over this!  But, alas, it is all a part of the journey, merely another lesson.  And once peace has been achieved, and achieved it shall surely be, you shan’t remember it ever being any other way.  Do you understand?  You shan’t recall it.”
❀ I was deeply touched by the encouraging words of my client’s Angel, and I’ve been referring back to them many times over the past few days, as I go through some changes and restructuring in my own life.  I have to be honest and admit that I’ve had my moments of feeling a bit cast adrift lately, too – which brings me to another message.  This is one I got during dreamtime, and it was given to me by a member of my own Team – my Twin Flame, Declan.  He showed me the image of stove, with a flat cooktop.  One of the burners was turned on high and glowing bright red.  Then his hand came down and lowered the lid of a metal pan over the hot burner, and he held it there.  He said, “You realize that this can’t go on much longer, don’t you Em (he refers to me as ‘Em’.)  You can’t keep doing this.  We can’t keep doing this.  Nobody can keep this up for much longer. It’s going to stop.“  Then he lifted the lid off the stove, and the burner was cool.
❀ I think the point in all of this is that we’re not supposed to lose hope, and we’re to continue focusing on creating a New Earth; one of peace, abundance and equality.  It really is going to happen!  And just like the Angel said, by the time we get there we won’t remember the world being any other way!
Copyright © Bella Capozzi.  All rights reserved.  You may copy and distribute this material as long as you do not alter it in any way, the content remains complete and you include this copyright notice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment