Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Workout plan – The Divine Mother through Isabel Henn September 02, 2013

23324_536337373051928_907460147_n(Translated from original language german)
My child, I give you in my messages pieces of advice and information about how your universe and the life therein really works. It is now alone on yourself to implement them into your life. Nobody can take away this responsibility and the work on this from you. What use has a workout plan in sports for you when you ignore it? None. I give you a workout plan for your life to your disposal; it is your free will to follow it or not. You have but asked for it and what you do with it is in your own responsibility my child. ~
Your Divine Mother
Copyright © Isabel Henn. It is allowed to share this message in its complete form without changes and when the author’s name and the link to the original site is given. http://thesilverplatinumflame.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment