Thursday, October 24, 2013

Suzanne Lie ~ Pleiadian Perspective on Ascension Book IV Life on New Earth

Pleiadian Perspective Book Four -- Where We Left Off

10-23-13


Where We Left off

WHERE WE LEFT OFF:
Jason and Sandy had finally found the “twelfth floor,” on which the Inter-Galactic Light Convention was gathering within the NOW of the higher worlds. They were welcomed by the inter-galactic members, who created a path directing them toward the vortex at the far side of the room. Jason and Sandy looked through the vortex to see an infant world. This world was the infant Gaia, the ray of hope for the beings who had used Earth as their “schoolroom for ascension.”

From their timeless state of consciousness they understood how that new reality was beginning, ending, shifting and remaining still. The Arcturian then flashed before them. Looking deep into Jason and Sandy’s eyes, It sent them the image of Jason and Sandy joined as Divine Complements within the Divine Complements of Mytre and Mytria.

But wait, Jason and Sandy thought, if we are versions of Mytre and Mytria, and Mytre and Mytria are a component of the Arcturian, then WE too are expressions of the Arcturian. With that thought the vision ended, and the Arcturian placed the infant Gaia in their arms and It lovingly said, “As you go down there with Gaia, remember that you also remain here within us.”
As the vortex swept Jason and Sandy into its spin, they clutched the infant Gaia against their united hearts and said in one voice, “We WILL remember!”

JASON/MYTRE SPEAKS:
As Sandy/Mytria and I flowed and swirled within the glittering light of the vortex with baby Gaia held warmly between us, I felt my beingness of Jason morph into Mytre. I could also see/feel that Sandy was morphing into Mytria. It appeared quite normal that this transition into our higher expression of SELF should occur during our return to a version of Earth that was also transitioning to its higher expression.

During our transmutation within the vortex, we were aware of our higher frequency expressions of Mytre and Mytria, as well as our deep connection with the Arcturian. We were also aware of our lower frequency versions of Jason and Sandy on 3D Earth. We were coming into a greater understanding of bi-location. Or, was bi-location just another word for inter-dimensional travel?

Our expressions of Sandy and Jason on 3D Earth still existed in that timeline. Our higher expressions of Mytria and Mytre were with the Arcturian on the fifth dimension and beyond, and our current expressions of SELF were traveling within a timeless corridor of light. All of these realities were, and are, occurring within the same NOW of the ONE.

In fact, Sandy was blending her physical expression with her multidimensional expression of Mytria, and I was merging my 3D expression of Jason with my multidimensional expression of Mytre. Furthermore, we were two beings of light morphing from one form to another.

Hence, our expressions of human, Pleiadian, and even flashes of Arcturian were spinning within a vortex that we are coming to understand was the Arcturian Corridor. We had heard of the Corridor, so we knew that it flows in and out of manifestation and is activated by a single or group desire to return Home to higher or lower frequencies of form. 

The term “Home” was used to mean the frequency to which our consciousness was calibrated. Thus, the Arcturian Corridor is actually a calibrating mechanism that shifts the frequency of consciousness of those who open and enter it.

As Sandy continued to morph into the consciousness/frequency of Mytria and I shifted into the consciousness/frequency of Mytre, we were beginning to understand the Arcturian’s words, “You are also within us.”

As we traveled through the Corridor we, Sandy/Mytria and Jason/Mytre, were becoming one being of light. Every person, place and thing within the Corridor is ONE with every other person, place and thing. I had heard of this form of unity consciousness before, but I never understood it as I do now.

However, in order to discuss this concept I need to describe how this experience makes me feel. Flowing within the Corridor FEELS like unconditional love entering every cell of that which I once considered a form. My ever-morphing collective form has as many aspects of my SELF as my ever-shifting consciousness can accept.

I/we can no longer differentiate between who we were, who we are becoming or who we will become. Those concepts are trapped in the illusion of time and only exist in the thinking of the clay vessel I once thought of as myself.

In fact, my self is an obsolete term to be replaced by our selves, or the self who is the current expression of my/our infinite consciousness.” I feel the remnants of my third dimensional thinking constricting in confusion, so I send unconditional love and understanding to those frequencies of me who will never be the same.

I also feel the infant Gaia who sleeps within us. Mytria and I wonder at what point of transmutation we will find ascending Earth when we exit the Corridor.

SANDY/MYTRIA SPEAKS:
I FEEL a deep birth within me that flows into and from the infant Gaia. However, since we entered this Corridor, I realize that the Gaia we hold between us is no longer an infant. In fact, she no longer has a form. Instead, Gaia has become pure consciousness which is alive and resonating to our every thought and emotion.

Was Earth this sensitive to our every thought and feeling when we lived there? If so, how could Gaia have tolerated the fear and negativity that filled our physical world? No wonder the planet must begin again as a small infant.

Will Jason/Mytre and I be infants too? Will we arrive at whatever is our destination as new seedlings free of the encumbrance of our past realities? Or, will we arrive at our unknown destination with the full remembrance of all that we have experienced?

As I look within I find that I have no attachment to either situation. In fact, I have no attachment to anything except the FEEL of unconditional love. In my reality as Sandy I only experienced unconditional love with Jason and in the higher worlds. Fortunately, in my reality as Mytria I experience much more unconditional love, but not on Earth.

“Why is unconditional love so foreign?” the consciousness of Gaia asks within my heart. My only response is a flash of sorrow. I cannot answer that question as only within this NOW have I learned to ask it. In all my life on Earth the planet was a thing. Earth was dirt, sunlight, sky and water. We did not think of these “things” as alive. They were wallpaper that surrounded our hollow lives.

Now, as we float, flow through a reality of mist, swirling clouds and glistening light I finally realize that our third dimensional world was not our wallpaper. Now I know that we created our third dimensional world with our every thought and emotion.

With that knowing, the swirling vortex begins to slow. The mist begins to clear and beaming rays of light part the clouds. Have we arrived? I look down and see that the consciousness of Gaia has taken the form of a toddler anxious to practice walking. Mytre and I look for some kind of surface on which we can land.

With our intention of landing the clouds part further and the mist settles onto what appears to be a surface. “Can we land here?” I ask Mytre. Mytre laughs and says, “Have you looked at yourself lately?”

I look at myself, and to my surprise, I realized that I have so blended into the scenery (the wallpaper) that I have not considered whether or not I am wearing a form. Actually, I have not considered that we, toddler Gaia and I, were wearing NO form.

“But how can I think, feel and perceive this reality without a form?” I ask Mytre.

“Are you thinking like Sandy or thinking like Mytria?” he answered

Of course that is the answer. As Mytria I have had many experiences of pure consciousness. I just have not updated my memory files to include my higher expression.

“You are so right,” I say to Mytre. “I remember now when we floated as pure consciousness with the Arcturian. I also remember when we visited a formless world. Yes, it appeared much like this one.”

At that moment, baby Gaia escaped our grasp and was instantly engulfed by the mist. Mytre and I urgently searched for her, but she so blended into the ever-shifting landscape that we could not find her.

“Where can she be?” Mytre and I both said. “How could we have lost track of her? We were supposed to protect and take care of her, but now we can’t even find her.”

“She is everywhere,” resonated the FEEL of the Arcturian within our core.

Yes, Mytre and I simultaneously thought. To find her we must go into the core of the planet.

“But, we cannot even find the surface of this world. How can we find the core?” Mytre and I asked as one person.


“Go into the core of your SELF,” We heard inside our formless consciousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment