Friday, October 18, 2013

Telepathy – The Divine Mother through Isabel Henn October 18, 2013

23324_536337373051928_907460147_n(Translated from original language german)
My child, that what might cause you trouble now – to learn a new language – will no longer be necessary in your “future”. Once your telepathic abilities are awakened and fully developed, you will receive the thoughts of your fellow men in the language in which you grew up. There will be also a transfer of feelings and other forms of energy, so that you hear more as if the one you are talking with is speaking with words to you, just as you know it now. That’s why I gave you the advice to seek already honesty, within your heart, your thoughts and your words. In more and more of your fellow men now awake this ability. Also in you this will happen now. Then you can also hear me as my scribe hears me. A wonderful “time” comes up to you, my child, that I love so much. ~
Your Divine Mother
Copyright © Isabel Henn. It is allowed to share this message in its complete form without changes and when the author’s name and the link to the original site is given. http://thesilverplatinumflame.wordpress.com/

1 comment: