Thursday, October 24, 2013

The core of your Being – The Divine Mother through Isabel Henn October 22, 2013


23324_536337373051928_907460147_n(Translated from original language german)
Love is the substance from which I have created all, my child. I am love – unconditional love – and I can only create from this, my essence. Nothing else. This is why you too, my love, are pure unconditional love. Go into your heart and know yourself. When you have let go of everything and you’ve reached the core of your Being, you’ll see that there is left only pure love. That is what you REALLY are, my child. LOVE. And this applies to every single one of my children in all universes and omniverses. Without exception. ~
Your Divine Mother
Copyright © Isabel Henn. It is allowed to share this message in its complete form without changes and when the author’s name and the link to the original site is given. http://thesilverplatinumflame.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment