Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Waverider ~ Final words, new beginning

This is it, my friends.  This is The End.  Or, to be more accurate, The Beginning. .  .  .
The Beginning Is HERE
This New Beginning represents the perfect moment of now to release my e-book.  It’s time!  My book is a collection of the majority of my blog posts on this site from the last 2-1/2 years or so, through to the end of August 2013.  Due to the enormous amount of information this work contains, written during the lead-up to this Shift of the Ages, this collection can serve as a sort of ‘reference guide’ for the coming change times.

please click on image to purchase (PayPal)
please click on image to purchase (PayPal)
Starting in late 2011 when I began my blog, I utilized many different approaches and styles, including not only my own personal musings on what was happening in the world in those moments, not just my deeply personal experiences of the radical internal changes taking place on Gaia (and withinhumanity), but also various viewpoints and perspectives to help calm one’s fears and doubts.  To that end there are several effective psychological techniques among the posts to help minimize and soothe the turbulent emotions that inevitably come up during the process of radical change.  My fondest hope is that it assists others, especially the newly awakened, to navigate the coming times with a bit more serenity and confidence than they might otherwise have had without this information which, it’s important to note, was vetted and ‘proven’ through my own extremely dramatic life as a wayshower (please see my brief general biography, included in the book, for more details about that).  Please write me directly at onewaverider@gmail.com if you are interested (I can then send you an invoice), or simply send the appropriate amount to that e-mail address with ‘e-book’ included the subject line/comments (click on the cover image to go to PayPal directly).  I am charging only USD$2.99 for the (in Adobe PDF format), though any additional donations are more than welcome.
FINAL WORDS . . . .  Instead of rambling on with my own thoughts about this most epic moment in all of human history, I give you the enigmatic words of Neo at the end of the first Matrix movie.  His words feel particularly appropriate for this now moment, both for me and for ALL who have been consciously involved in this Epic Transition, this Grand Project – and also for those just now getting ‘up to speed’ on what’s really been going down on this beautiful little planet we know as Gaia:
‘I know you’re out there. I can feel you now.  I know that you’re afraid…  You’re afraid of change. I don’t know the future.  I didn’t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it’s going to begin.   I’m going to show them a world without . . . rules and controls, without borders or boundaries.  A world where anything is possible.  Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.’
Matrix Images - The Ones that WANT out will be freed
Be well.  Be Love.  But above all, let go of whatever still holds you back, and just
BE FREE . . .
IMAGINE, mural of main song lyric
and IMAGINE . . . !

No comments:

Post a Comment