Sunday, November 3, 2013

Superfluous energies – The Divine Mother through Isabel Henn November 02, 2013

23324_536337373051928_907460147_n(Translated from original language german)
My child, please do not forget to ground yourself several times every day. This is so important right now. I have already explained to you how you can do this and there are many instructions in your internet for this. Let go all the superfluous energies and give them to Gaia. Many of you cleanse their environment energetically through their body, these energies – after they have been transformed by the violet flame – you have to release and hand over to Gaia for utilisation. Otherwise they would burden your body. You can support this process by drinking a lot of water. I thank you for all that you do so wonderful for humanity and Gaia. I wrap you in my love, my child, as a small energy exchange. Take it, it will do you good. ~
Your Divine Mother
Copyright © Isabel Henn. It is allowed to share this message in its complete form without changes and when the author’s name and the link to the original site is given. http://thesilverplatinumflame.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment