Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Lucas – Remember Now – 10 December 2013


Picture by Tom Magliery
Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic
Creative Commons License
If I thought of tomorrow I would be death by now.
If I thought of yesterday I would be in constant nostalgia and regret of what I had not done now.
If I think of today I am just living that was comes upon my path and is NOW.
Just remember to live life in the now.
The beauty you could have had or the beauty that would be is not important if you all have it here right now.

Love and Light,
Lucas
(c) 2013 –  Copyright of Lucas, all writings of Lucas maybe published, re-blogged and posted only in full without altering anything with  thehttp://www.lucas2012Infos.wordpress.com  link  mentioned in the article with name of the author Lucas.

No comments:

Post a Comment