Saturday, December 6, 2014

Wes Annac ~ An Introduction to Meditative Writing – Part 3/3

 
Written by Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness
Concluded from Part 2

We have to be careful when we follow any religious or spiritual source, and we’ll always want to keep in mind that when it comes down to it, we’re our own saviors. We’re the ones who are meant to find enlightenment, and no external force can deliver it to us.
This is one of the reasons I’ve chosen to localize my connection with my higher self to my articles, but make no mistake – every time you hear from me, you hear from my higher self and guides. This includes the times I don’t practice meditative writing.


I haven’t used it as much as I could so far, because I’m also exploring what it’s like to write without the assistance of meditation – with a clearer mind and an arsenal of words at my disposal, which flow from my mind and heart whether or not I meditate beforehand.
Either way, I know I’ll sufficiently receive and interpret the flow of energy and the words that result, but I prefer to use meditation sometimes because it expands my ability to receive them and enamors me with a purer state of consciousness.

Creative Humility
Even though I could continue to channel my higher self and give you all an external spiritual authority figure to look to, I prefer to let my oversoul speak in my writings and take full accountability for everything that’s said.

With this method, I don’t claim to have a greater spiritual link than others – I can simply express what I feel is a pure, flowing connection. I respect that plenty of other seekers still appreciate the guidance of channeled sources, however, and channeling’s still necessary for our community.

Beyond that, I’m ready to use my intuition (which I believe is our link to our higher selves and guides) to produce articles that come from me and my higher self, instead of coming solely from the higher self or any other source that’d paint me as someone with a greater spiritual link that, in reality, is the same intuitive connection we all carry within.
(I’d be remiss if I didn’t point out that most channelers tell us we can also make the connection they’ve made. They don’t claim to be higher or more special than the rest of us.)
I’ve discovered my personal higher-dimensional link and I try to use it to produce material that uplifts all of you, but this connection waits for us all to discover it. All of humanity has an opportunity to connect with the ‘most high’; their inner Christ consciousness, and we can use this connection to bring through uplifting works of art.

Belief is Reality

We’re the only ones who can determine our limits.
If we’re willing to believe we can, we can connect with any higher-dimensional entity and convey their energies/expressions for other seekers to benefit from, or we can connect solely with our intuition and learn things about ourselves and the spiritual nature of our existence that’ll surprise and amaze us.

We can do a lot of creative things that’ll amaze those around us who never expected us to express ourselves so purely or distinctively. All we have to do is recognize that our potential to do these things exists and act on this potential, producing flowing article after flowing article (or doing whatever else we’re passionate about).
Let’s gravitate to the things we enjoy the most in this new paradigm, and those of us who enjoy meditative creativity can hone it every day. I’ll continue to advocate meditative creativity in future articles, because I think its potential is greater than most of the world understands.

‘Most of the world’ is a massive understatement. Even most of the conscious community doesn’t know about it yet! I’m sure someone else out there has started talking about it, but I feel like I’m one of the only seekers who’s discovered the idea that we can channel while we write.

We can use meditation and our general intuitive connection to strengthen and purify our creative works, and when the mind’s open and the heart brims with energy and enthusiasm, we’re spiritually and creatively unlimited.
Anything’s Possible

When we’re open to the influence of spirit, anything’s possible. We just have to realize how pure our abilities can become and do the inner work that’s required to get them at the level we want.

We can expand our creativity if we work hard, but we’ll want to stay absorbed in all of it instead of absorbing ourselves in the materiality that’s kept us from spiritually thriving for centuries.

I’ll continue to lean on meditative writing (and general writing) to enhance my spiritual perception, and hopefully, more seekers will do the same in a time of heighted awareness – awareness of ourselves, the spiritual nature of our existence and the greater abilities we can now bring to the surface.

(Share this article freely.)
I’m a twenty-one year old writer, musician and blogger, and I created The Culture of Awarenessdaily news site.

The Culture of Awareness features daily spiritual and alternative news, as well as articles I’ve written and more. Its purpose is to awaken and uplift by providing material about the fall of the planetary elite and a new paradigm of unity and spirituality.
I can also be found on Facebook (Wes Annac and The Culture of Awareness) and Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment