Saturday, January 10, 2015

Bob Fickes ~ A Message from Sanat Kumara: The Reunion of Souls


Welcome my friends! Welcome! I AM Sanat Kumara! I am with you always. You are the new leaders in the world of consciousness. You are the new leaders in life as it should be now and forever.
There is a new world coming. It will delight you to know that the world is ending as you once knew it. Heaven is merging with the Earth realms and all the Masters are here to meet with you now. There is a mass gathering of old souls on Tenkawa. This is the place where we once gathered before…over two million years ago. We met here and then went out throughout the worlds to give our assistance and our knowledge.

Now is the time for a reunion of souls. Our souls want to meet with your souls on Tenkawa again, even as we have done so long ago. It is time for you to remember who you really are. It is a time when your knowledge must be restored and your soul will find its place in the world to come.
Gather with us now. Come to visit us any time from now until Valentine’s Day next month. This is a time of renewal and rebirth. You are welcome to come in your physical body or if this is not possible, then come at night in your dreams.
It is a momentous achievement that you have begun your journey once again and remember your rightful place in the world to come. You are all meant to be guides and helpmates to your fellow souls all over the world. Come to Tenkawa bearing gifts of fruits and flowers and offer them to the gods and masters all over the world. This is the meeting place and the place where you will refresh your souls. Come to visit us! We are waiting for you now!
I AM Sanat Kumara, the Ancient of Days. I Am younger than the youngest and older than the oldest. I was and always shall be the first Master of all masters. I sit with Mahakala, Lord Shiva! I call on you now to remember your ancient heritage and your place in the new world. I welcome you with all my love and all my presence. I am your true and everlasting friend. I AM Sanat Kumara!

No comments:

Post a Comment