Saturday, April 11, 2015

Bob Fickes ~ A Message from Kannon


Blessings my beautiful children! I AM the Great Mother Kannon!
Know that I AM with you each day. I AM here to give you love and support even when you don’t see me. My Sacred Heart is with you always.
Each of you is doing better than you can see with your eyes and know with your mind. While you are here, you cannot see beyond your frustrations and know the reason why your life has difficulties. But we love you and are here to help you take the steps you promised to take in this life. We support you always. I love you more than you can ever know. I AM your Divine Mother and comfort you daily. Perhaps you do not hear me! I am with you even in your dreams. I console your heart and give you new energy and confidence so when you wake up you are better prepared than you were when you went to sleep.

Dear Ones, I Am with you in Dream Time each and every night. Your sleep is a time when your body/mind is not awake, but your soul is completely awake in our arms and receiving our guidance. Be with me tonight! Make a wish to greet me with your love, and I will reveal myself to you with all my love!
Bless you Dear Ones! I give you so much love! You are all doing well. The world is changing due to your efforts. What we cannot do from heaven, you are doing here on Earth. Bless you Dear Ones! Bless you! I AM Kannon!

No comments:

Post a Comment