Thursday, September 17, 2015

Tom Kenyon ~ The Hathor Planetary Meditation: An Update

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor tom kenyon

There were over 500 people gathered in the Peter Jay Sharpe Theatre at Symphony Space in New York to be the nexus point for the global meditation on Sept. 5th.
The meditation was recorded and you can listen and/or download it using the link at the bottom of this page. You are receiving this sound meditation because you receive the Hathor postings. It is only being made available to people who receive the Hathor postings or joined us in New York. It will also be part of a workshop set when that is produced. This is copyrighted material. We ask that you not post it anywhere or use it in any way other than for your personal use.

The Hathors have said that the meditation, which was joined by tens of thousands of people around the world, was successful, and we should see an increase of global awareness and action regarding our ecosystem within the next 9 – 12 months. Upon questioning them further, they said that this shift would come from grassroots organizations, the voices of children and international cooperation unimaginable at this point in time.
I thought some of you might like to know my personal experience around the meditation. For days before the event I was resistant because I intuitively sensed how intense the planetary energetic was going to be and how it was going to affect me.
During the meditation I was clairvoyantly catapulted into space and saw Earth being bathed in celestial light and healing energies by a cornucopia of benevolent beings from multiple dimensions. It was a mind-boggling experience to sense the depth and magnitude of celestial help that was being extended to our planet.
This energetic was so strong I was profoundly altered for many hours. In point of fact, I experienced a rapid activation of my Biophotonic network, meaning that the cells of my body were emitting light at an accelerated rate. This was a psychic impression, mind you, and not something I was able to verify through any type of scientific measurement. But the impression of increased light persisted, and I experienced my energy body as a field of pure diamond lights for over twenty-four hours. Note: If you are new to the science of Biophotonics you can find a list of resources on the topic by going to the Articles section of the website (www.tomkenyon.com) and click on Biophotonics- Class Handout: http://tomkenyon.com/biophotonics-class-handout
While I was still receiving sensory input from my environment and body, it was periodically eclipsed by strong sensations of intense white light, and this phenomenon continued well into the night and into dreamtime.
While my experience of this light-filled body was blissful and ecstatic, my personal reaction afterwards was not. What I mean by this is that when I enter high vibratory fields of energy during Intensives and workshops, there is often a temporary reaction from my egoic self, meaning my contracted level of self. And it often takes some time for me to come back to a state of personal balance, meaning my “normal” (and I do mean quote, unquote) state of being.
Other psychonauts (explorers of consciousness) have also mentioned to me that they have experienced similar phenomena in their own explorations.
In the case of the Sept 5th Hathor Global Meditation, it took me about 72 hours to come back to my usual sense of self, although I must say that there is now a higher energetic in my being as a result of joining all of you in this global meditation and for this I am truly appreciative.
I am sharing this personal anecdote simply to indicate the potency and power of the energetic we all created together. And I am sharing this in case some of you had a similar post meditation reaction similar to mine.
I wish to thank you from the deepest place in my heart for taking the time and energy to participate.
Blessings to you and your loved ones,
Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment