Saturday, November 7, 2015

11-6-15 Bill Ballard ~ Harmonics n Dimensions ~ What ARE We Doing On Earth





Hey Hey Beautiful People! 

These past 6 months off line at the farm (THOTI) and without contact to the rest of the world gave me much time to focus on my ascension, consciousness and understanding of what is going on from the highest levels down (for me). Why are we really here on Earth at this time? I have had a few deep understandings coming through which changes my view on much I previously felt.



The LIGHT and FREQUENCY in my field is beyond description. This has been nonstop since my last video around Wesak. My manifestations now are almost instant. The term Instant Karma, well that now has such new and profound meaning now. I got whopped when I went back to an old patterning… ha That is why we have the initiation process so we don’t harm others or do much harm to ourselves before we hold such high levels of LIGHT and FREQUENCIES.

So much change is happening so quickly in my experience nothing has really settled these past months to even begin to describe it using words... Im sure most of you know what I mean. I had no idea of what was going on in the rest of the world while I was away either. As I see it now, I see fractals that were playing out in my world also played out on a larger scale with the collective… Truly Amazing!

Much LOVE! 
bb

No comments:

Post a Comment