Thursday, November 12, 2015

Suzanne Lie ~ Welcome To The NOW 11-11-15


WELCOME TO THE NOW


Suzanne Lie

Are ready to be a leader. We are here to assist you to recognize, recover, and activate the mission for which you took in this incarnation. The first sign that you are ready to be a leader is that you begin to “remember your mission.”

In fact, you realize your mission from deep inside your own self, you begin to surrender to the concept, hope, dedication and knowing that you came into your earth vessel to fulfill the mission that you wrote before you took this incarnation.

As far as more classes to prepare you for this next step, we must tell you that IT HAS BEGUN, and you are being called into active duty to fulfill the reason for your incarnation.

It is important that you recall your chosen mission from inside of your own Multidimensional SELF because that denotes that you DO believe in, and interact with, the higher dimensions.

Being a leader is not bout being trained from outside. Being a leader is something that you must discover from within. Each of us will find our own way to remember and fulfill our mission.

We will not have to look far for your mission because it is the goal, desire, and inner need that you have been driven to act upon for as long as you can remember.

When we listen to the higher frequencies of our Multidimensional SELF, the frequency of our self that refused to forget our SELF, our TRUTH, our inner urge constantly reminds us of something that we need to do, or know, or remember.

How do we honor this inner knowing? We share it with others! It is the NOW to begin your transmutation back to the YOU that you have always been—but forgot.

As an interesting juxtaposition, I will share the very first part I wrote in my multidimensions.com website back somewhere in the early 1990’s:

THE JOURNEY BEGINS



We are entering a very special time as we begin a new millennium. Many ancient writings, modern books, and web sites state that we are on the threshold of an era when the veils of forgetfulness will be parted one by one. Then our consciousness will expand to encompass the components of ourselves that have been repressed, ignored, and forgotten.

If we could remember and be fully conscious of all the components of our true selves, we would be aware of the lessons and reasons for each of life’s challenges. The challenges would still exist, but the confusion and perhaps even the doubt, could be erased from our experiences.

WHERE IS HOME?




There are still many of us who cannot remember who we are. We have worn our earthen bodies for so many eons that we believe we are only physical, and that we are limited to these clay forms until we “die”.

According to the law of free will, as long as we choose to believe in the illusion of limitation and separation of the third dimension, that is our only “conscious” experience.

When the reality of our higher dimensional self became “unconscious”, we forgot that Earth was a schoolroom. We forgot that we came here to learn how to be conscious creators through the process of third dimensional experiences.

However, even though we lost the memory of our true selves and our reason for coming to this planet, we kept our higher dimensional powers of manifestation, at least for a while.

All manifestations start as a circular path eventually returns to the sender. Therefore, it was dangerous to use our higher dimensional power from only a third dimensional consciousness, as we did not retain the higher wisdom and love to balance our power.

Fortunately, once we misused our power, we began to lose it.
Then we really were “only physical!”

As the collective consciousness of Earth continued to drop, we plummeted deeper and deeper into forgetfulness. Before we knew it, we were enmeshed in the illusions of planet Earth.

Until the Collective Consciousness of Earth had again risen to a level where it would be possible to recognize messages from the higher dimensions, it would be difficult for us to return to the awareness of our true Multidimensional SELF.

Earth had so fallen into fear and superstition that most communications between higher dimensional beings and those on Earth were greatly misunderstood or distorted.

And so we waited!

Sometimes we hated the wait, and sometimes we loved it. We learned that if we forgot about our higher dimensional Home and the part of us that resided there, we weren’t so lonely.

Therefore, most of us forgot. Until…
When we would least expect it, as if in a dream, we would remember something~
a feeling,
               a brief picture,
         a certain color
              or a sound.

Then we would become very, very lonely. We wanted to go Home.
But we couldn’t remember where Home was.
We only knew that is wasn’t here.

We only knew that we didn’t fit, and we didn’t want to!

And so we forget. We forget our SELF, so we forget our Mission.
But then we had:

THE DREAM




I gazed upon the glorious being floating just before me. Its light filled the entire room with a warm radiation.

“Who are you?” I asked within my heart.

“I am you, Beloved,” was the unexpected reply.

I did not understand what the beautiful being had said. I was not glorious. I could not float in the air as the being before me did, and I definitely did not have enough light to fill the entire room.

I was just a regular person with a regular life. Some days I felt good, even peaceful, but some days, I felt bad, even tormented. I did my job as well as I could and tried to pay my bills on time.

I was a good citizen. I had a family that I loved and friends that cared for me. However, sometimes, I was frightened, annoyed, or sad.

No, I was not special. I was just regular.

“Oh, but my one,” the being interrupted my thoughts, “just regular IS special.”

“What?” I responded in a somewhat angry and disrespectful voice. Quickly, I covered my mouth and muttered an apology.

“You needn’t apologize to me my dear. I am you!”

“No, I’m sorry,” I replied, almost to myself. “I can’t believe that. I cannot accept that. If I were you, then why would I ever want to be me?”

“I am very proud to be you. I am very proud of how you have maintained your life under difficult circumstances. Life on the physical plane can be, and usually is, challenging. And you/I have maintained a heart that loves.”

“A heart that loves?”

“Yes, and a mind that thinks. We, that is you and I together, have kept our bond, our promise, to remain our SELF in the face of many temptations that could pull us OUT of ‘being special’ and IN to being regular.”

“Well yes,” I replied as I scratched my chin. “I must say that there are a million temptations, from choosing to walk to the recycling bin to remembering to think before I speak. I guess I do try, most of the time, to be the best person that I can be.”

“Yes, and all of the time, you are special. You are special not just because you try to do your best, but because you have chosen to leave the form that you see before you/myself/ourselves and enter into the experience of physical life.”

Now I was confused. I did not remember making such a choice. In fact, if I could choose, I would instantly become the glorious being before me.

“Are you sure?” responded the being, reading my thoughts. “What about your family, your friends, your work, your planet? Would you not miss them?”

“Well, yes, I would. I would miss them all very much. But, if I am also a being like you, then they must also have a part of them that is like you too. Don’t they?”

“Most certainly,” replied the being with a smile so bright that the radiance extended beyond the walls of the room until there were no walls and no floor.

There was only light.

At first, I was a bit frightened. Standing in the middle of blazing light was not a “regular” occurrence.

The being gently laughed, “Be not concerned, the room around you, in fact your entire physical world, still exists. However, your attention is now on my world, which is of a higher vibration.

“Follow me,” said the being. “There is something I would like you to see.”

The being led me to a door that seemed to appear from nowhere. It opened wide as we approached it. The being stepped through the door and beckoned me to follow.

It took a moment for my sight to clear, but then I saw IT.

Before me was a vision of my house, my family, and my friends joining together in friendly communion, except that everything and everyone was emanating radiant light. They all turned towards me and smiled. Their smiles lit the room even brighter.

“You have brought your physical awareness to share with us,” they said as one voice.

“We are trying to bring our physical consciousness here as well. Wouldn’t it be beautiful if we all could meet here, physical with spiritual, and then return to Earth?

“Think of it! Can you imagine the impact it would make if we could link our physical and spiritual essences to create a continuous flow from Spirit into Matter?”

“I must be dreaming,” I thought out loud. I reached to pinch my arm, but it looked different. It was not hard. I was more like a cloud, a golden cloud. My hands were as radiant as the glorious being’s. I looked around to ask the being what had happened and found that it had gone.

“No” replied the being’s voice from inside my heart and mind. “I am not gone. I am inside of you. Now, please take me into your physical world and don’t forget that I am you-inside.”

I sat up in my bed with a start. My body was drenched with sweat, and my mate was sleeping beside me.

“It was just a dream after all,” I thought.

“Oh, but what a glorious dream!” came the now familiar inner voice.

Fortunately, it was still responding to my every thought.

***

It is the NOW for us to assist each other to BE our SELF and live our Mission.
As our consciousness increasingly expands into the fifth dimension, we feel the need to live in unity with all life.

With loving support from those with whom we share our lives, we have the courage and tenacity to take the risk to “learn by doing.”

Dear leaders of this NOW, How are YOU learning by DOING?

Thank you all for sharing.

I, Sue, will share first:
I guess I would have to say that every thing I learn is by doing. I hear, feel, see and imagine thoughts, pictures, scenarios, but if I do not document them in some way by writing, drawing or sharing with a friend, that creative NOW slips from my awareness - and I forget. I forget that NOW because I did not merge with my message, feeling, vision or idea. 

When I merge my daily life with that that which I recognize has entered via my higher consciousness, I allow it to enter, and thus alter, my 3D life. Also, when I accept what has come to me from a higher source, I keep that river of light flowing. If I ignore that gift because I am too busy, upset, or distracted, it becomes a lost opportunity. 

Worse yet, I may not even know that i missed it. But, I do notice that begin to feel sad or even depressed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment