Sunday, December 20, 2015

Bob Fickes ~ The Universe is Love Consciousness


When we see this universe as a living being, fully conscious and sensitive, it changes our whole relationship with the world. When I know that everything around me is alive and has feelings, I realize how ignorant I have been and how much I need to be more careful about the things I do.
If everything is alive and fully conscious, it also has love. Love is the life force that holds everything together, and gives life and feeling to the world around us. Every feeling I have is reflected by the world around me. What I feel is broadcast through the air and touches everything and everyone.

We live in a world that is fully conscious and sensitive. There is no separation or isolation. We are all waves in an ocean of feelings and conscious sensitivity. Knowing this, it is wise to become more loving and more sensitive to everything we do.
When we open our heart more we can realize how sensitive the world has been and begin to understand the real meaning of phrases like “Mother Earth” and “Divine Mother”. We were all born from Her Consciousness and have never separated from Her. Only our mind makes us think we are separate. Mind is the only source of loneliness and separation. Mother is always around us, loving us and taking care of us at all times.
I want to say a special thanks to the Funai Company for yesterday’s event. We all really enjoyed the opportunity to share together and look forward to doing it again in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment