Sunday, January 17, 2016

Walking Terra Christa ~ Becoming One in the Golden City of Shamballa – Decree



MACCHU PICCHU SHAMBALLA_800_499

The Golden Earth City of Shamballa is within the 5th Dimensional Earth which we call Terra Christa.  It represents the 16th Ray “Magnetism Created to Reflect the One Universal Being.”

The special city of light, “Shamballa” is located over Maccu Picchu along with an Inner Earth City below Machu Picchu. Machu Picchu is situated above a loop of the Urubamba River, which surrounds the site on three sides, with cliffs dropping vertically for 450 metres (1,480 ft) to the river at their base. The area is subject to morning mists rising from the river. (Wikipedia.com)

The City of Shamballa has always been the place where all the Masters gather for ceremony, meetings, and very powerful moments in the history of civilization. This city is in the Aghartha Network being part of the Inner Earth Cities.
The Golden City that we are referring to  is above Maccu Picchu within the 5thDimension-Etheric Earth. Eventually the Inner Earth, Upper Earth, and Etheric Earth will become one City of Unification.
The city is represented by the 16th Ray of Reflection of the One Universal Being of the I AM which is overlighted by: the 3M’s as Lord Melchizedek, Lord Metatron & the Mahatma as One Universal Being
Color: Light Violet White
Chakra:   Crown – initiates the 5th dimensional chakra grid
Aspects:
  • Ability to hold more Light,
  • Connection to your I AM Presence,
  • Higher Energies,
  • Initiation,
  • Sacred Geometry,
  • Sound & Color Healing,
  • Spiritual Connection,
  • Transcending Limitations.
 3M’s is a shortened name for Lord Melchizedek, Lord Metatron & the Mahatma
They represent a totality of frequencies from all levels of the God Force.   Lord Melchizedek is the overlighting energies of all lightworkers within the Priesthood of Light. He is the direct communication by which each of us works through our initiations of Light. Lord Metatron is the overlighting force of all the angelic beings which brings each of us into your Angelic Presence of the previous timelines.   He imparts great knowledge and shows Initiates how to raise their Light Quotient into the 100% ratio. The Mahatma represents all of the 352 levels of initiation of the God Force encompassing all 49 dimensions of reality. These groups of Beings sit within the essence of Divine Mother and Father God of the 49th dimensional of reality.
Walking Terra Christa initiated their new program for 2016 representing the Universal and Spiritual Laws by focusing on the 1st Law of Divine Oneness.
We journeyed to the Golden City of Shamballa for our first teaching of Divine Oneness.  The following is a decree that represents this visit.  When reading it, try to envision yourself within the city by utilizing your breath and connecting to the energies.

BECOMING ONE IN THE GOLDEN CITY OF SHAMBALLA

I journey to the Golden Earth Etheric Cities,
On this day, my intention is to travel to the Golden City of Shamballa,
Which resides in the Etheric Earth,
Over Macchu Picchu.
It represents the 16th Ray of the One Universal Being,
Within the color of Light Violet Light.
As I visit this magnificent city,
I feel its amazing qualities of being in pure Oneness;
I look around me and see a multitude of many colors,
In its most purest form.
As I enter the city,
I walk through a beautiful gateway
That takes me into magnificent gardens,
Of the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen.
I start to feel the purity of the light,
It merges within me and settles within my Crown Area;
The surging of the light is so strong,
That I take a moment to sit.
I realize there is a beautiful pond in front of me,
With crystals emanating from the bottom of the pool,
There is a small fountain in the middle of the crystal formation,
As it emits the lightest Violet Light I have ever seen.
I am then met by Lord Melchizedek, Lord Metatron, and the Mahatma;
They come to me in one consciousness,
It is like a mist of beautiful Violet light,
Flowing all around me.
My crown chakra is filled,
With the qualities of these colors,
I feel all I have been thinking,
To be transcended through these essences.
I breathe deeper,
I feel my Spiritual Self,
Blending within me,
In the far distance I hear a beautiful voice,
The sound seems so familiar;
I sit and reflect,
As my tears are of joy, not of sadness,
As I know my role is now changing within me.
Many colors are emitting from their consciousness,
The 3M’s are fully aligning their essence with mine.
I feel the peace, I feel joy,
I feel Unconditional Love;,
I feel their kinship of light,
Being shared with me,
As I become One Universal Being;
With Lord Melchizedek,
Lord Metatron,
And The Mahatma
Being emanated to me in this moment.
I AM that I AM that I AM
Walking Terra Christa holds a weekly class on the Golden Earth Etheric Cities in which we journey to one of the cities with Lord Adama as our guide.  To become part of this amazing program, please check out how you can join LIVE or receive the recordings of the class through our Partner/Membership Program.

© 2016 Walking Terra Christa Academy of New Earth Mastery. WalkingTerraChrista.com by Rev. Christine Meleriessee Hayden and Rev. J. Michael Hayden (Ara). Use for commercial websites, blogs and any printed or written reproduction requires written permission. Rights are granted to repost this information electronically on your non-commercial website or blog as long as you include this copyright statement and the referral links below to stay informed and share our messages:
FACEBOOK ♥ TWITTER ♥ YOUTUBE ♥ NEWSLETTER MESSAGES ♥ DONATE


LIKE THIS? Please show it. Take a moment to LIKE US and share on Twitter & Facebook and/or your favorite network.
(It really helps others learn about this work.)

No comments:

Post a Comment