Friday, March 25, 2016

Walking Terra Christa ~ Preparation for the Festival of the Christ ~ Decree & Ascension Prayer



The Three Fold Flame Within The Heart of Gaia

Today has arrived with the Full Moon, Lunar Eclipse, and the yearly celebration of the Festival of the Christ.  

As we are standing fully within these energies presently, it is crucial for us to truly awaken to all elements that we carry within us whether they are positive or not so healthy for us.  In order for Gaia to hold this new energy, we the Pioneers of the Light need to hold it as deeply as possible within us and command the Three-Fold Flame to be fully within our consciousness and full body system.
The Spiritual Hierarchy with the Unified Whole Command of the 144 Dimensions of Reality are assisting us greatly through this process.  In addition the Inner Earth Beings of the Agarthian Council of Light are stepping forward through all of their cities to bring forth great change as they realize it is now time.  We have enough awakened souls that are ready to acknowledge that the healing process is the most important element in order for us to co-operatively interact with one another.

Lord Adama, the High Priest of Telos within the Inner Earth had this to say about this Full Moon of Aries/Libra with the Lunar Eclipse:

We are now embarking upon a huge Full Moon experience, and we in Telos along with all the Inner Earth Cities are very excited to be part of these energies.
Our role with Walking Terra Christa is expanding with the Agarthian teachings as this has never occurred before. All of our major cities with the crystalline cities are participating more directly with the interworkings of the Upper Earth.
This moon represents a powerful Lunar Eclipse but is also the Festival of the Christ energies, the first of the three festivals for Ascension. We have always done our own connection but this year we are connecting more fully to each of you.
We believe that it is time to allow our energies to be more focused within each of your energies. As more people awaken on the planet, our role together is going to be very important.
I want to intend to connect with as many of you as we can during this moon experience from march 23rd through march 24th as it is very important for all of us to be doing our part to help this Earth and our inner earth to become One. We have a long journey but we are opening up the doorway to the energies to become more involved in creating the higher energies upon the Upper Earth.
It is very important for each of us to work through the energies of the Festival of the Christ which represents Resurrection of the Old of Restoring the Divine Mind (of the Higher Self) to be fully active within our consciousness. We, then, ignite the Love of the Divine Mother with the Wisdom of the Divine Father to energize our Three-Fold Flame as we fully Empower ourselves with the Christ Consciousness within our full body system.
It is a blessing that the Agarthian Cities are going to fully connect with each of us during the next 24 hours.  We offer you this decree and prayer to utilize to help your own divine connection to be stronger through this process. All of the unawakened Beings of this Earth need us to be strong and do our part through the process so we can help them to do the same.

Decree for the Festival of the Christ

I COME FORTH FROM THE PLANE OF MY HIGHER MIND, I RULE
I stand at a crossroads within the Full Moon of Aries with Libra,
Within the energies a Lunar Eclipse is occurring at the same time;
I feel the changes erupting within and all around me,
As it is a new threshold of experiences,
That I am now embarking upon.
Ironically, it is the time of the Festival of the Christ for 2016,
The energies of this month from the previous Full Moon,
Have taken me unto a whirlwind of experiences,
With a Solar Eclipse within the New Moon,
And constantly being pushed to know who I Am.
I am learning through this process,
I look forward to participating with the energies of the Festival of the Christ;
As I believe that the assistance I am getting,
From the Spiritual Hierarchy and Forces of Light,
Are truly helping me to realize the inner work I am doing,
As an Initiate on the Ascension Mastery Pathway.
I call upon the energies of Resurrection,
To cleanse my four-body system of all elements that do not belong to me;
I ask for the Rays of God to assist me especially within the Crystalline Flame.
I allow it to move through my body to remove and cleanse,
All that is ready to be released;
I go deep into my Emotional Body to allow the aspects,
I no longer need, to be gone forever from my soul’s essence.
I call upon the Golden Yellow of Love and Wisdom,
As it permeates into my Mental Body,
I fully allow my Higher Mind to be my guide with the essence of understanding.
I start to see the reason I have lived as I was,
I now know that is no longer the way I need to be.
I feel I am restoring my soul into a way it has always desired to be,
As I fully allow the Illumination that I am,
To be accepted by my physical mind,
As the Lower and Higher Minds blend within me.
I then call upon the essence of the Pink Flame,
Representing Creative Actualization to assist my Emotional Body,
I feel deep Love of the Divine Mother coming within my Heart;
I allow the acceptance of the resurrection I created,
To help me restore my faith,
That I am the Feminine Divine.
I then feel the essence of the Blue Flame,
Representing my Will and Power,
As I have gone through the process of renewal,
I am now able to fully be within the Divine Mind,
Of the Will of God,
As I acknowledge the Wisdom that I Am.
As I stand in this moment,
I feel the re-creation of my Soul’s essence,
Within my physical body;
I see within me the changes that needed to be made,
As I fully allow this creation to be fully accepted,
Within my Full Body System.
I feel my Etheric Body, my Soul Body of Light,
Now accepting the Divine Essence I Am.
I Am able to stand tall in this moment,
As I feel the Power I have become;
I feel the essence of the Golden Flame,
Of the Christ Consciousness to fully be within me.
I now see the beautiful masters I have been working with,
Master Serapis Bey of the Crystalline Flame of Resurrection,
With Master Djwhal Kuhl of the Golden Yellow of Restoration,
Along with Master Paul the Venetian of the Pink Flame of Divine Love,
As I meet with Lords Kuthumi and Maitreya of the Office of the Christ,
Emitting the Golden Flame of the Christ I AM.
I walk with each of them,
I feel their Love, Wisdom, and Power,
As I ignited my own essence of the same.
I have now acquired the
ASCENDED MASTER STATE OF CONSCIOUSNESS.
I now expand this essence around me,
Through my breath,
I give this as my service to humanity,
With the Ascended Masters I walk with,
As an Initiate of Mastery for this Earth.
I COME FORTH AND FROM THE PLANE OF MY HIGHER MIND, I RULE.
I AM THAT I AM THAT I AM

Master Djwhal Kuhl through Rev. Christine Meleriessee has re-written the Great Invocation to provide words of not only the Masculine Divine but the Feminine Divine Essences

Invocation of the Great Invocation
Let the Forces of Light bring illumination to mankind,
Let the Spirit of Peace be spread abroad,
May men and women of Goodwill everywhere meet in a spirit of cooperation,
May forgiveness on the part of all souls,
Be the keynote at this time,
Let power attend the efforts of the Great Ones.
So let it be, and help us to do our part.
Let the Lords of Liberation issue forth,
Let them bring succor and relief to humanity,
Let the Rider from the Secret Place come forth,
And coming, save.   Come forth, O Mighty Ones,
Let the souls of all men and women awaken to the Light,
And may they stand with massed intent,
Let the Issuance of Oneness That We Are go forth,
The end of woe has come!
Come forth, O Mighty Ones,
The hour of service of the Saving Force has now arrived.
Let it be spread abroad, O Mighty Ones.
Let Light and Love and Power,
Fulfill the purpose of the Coming Ones.
The Will to save is here,
The love to carry forth the work is widely spread abroad,
The active aid of all who know the truth is also here.
Come forth, O Mighty Ones, and blend these three
Construct a great defending wall,
The rule of death is now at an end.
From the point of Light within the Mind of God
Let Light stream forth into the Minds of all souls,
Let Light descend on Earth.
From the point of Love within the Heart of God
Let Love stream forth into the Hearts of all souls,
As the Christ That We Are,
Is fully embodied Within the Earth.
From the center where the Will of God is known
Let purpose guide the little Wills of men and women —
The purpose which the Masters know and serve.
From the center which we call the race of men
Let the Plan of Love and Light work out,
And may it seal the door where evil has dwelled.
Let Light and Love and Power restore the Plan on Earth.
Walking Terra Christa is hold a Global Tele-Call for the Festival of the Christ.  If you can join us LIVE, please check out the information on our Facebook Event at 4:30 PM Pacific.  We will also provide a recording within 24 hours.  We hope you can join us.
If you would like to learn more about how to sustain your energies through these transitions, Walking Terra Christa is holding a Class Series on the Universal Laws. This month we are working within theLaw of Action with Master Thoth and Master Paul the Venetian. More information is available by clicking above.
© 2016 The Walking Terra Christa Academy of New Earth Mastery. WalkingTerraChrista.com by Rev. Christine Meleriessee Hayden and Rev. J. Michael Hayden (Ara). Use for commercial websites, blogs and any printed or written reproduction requires written permission. Rights are granted to repost this information electronically on your non-commercial website or blog as long as you include this copyright statement and the referral links below to stay informed and share our messages:
FACEBOOK ♥ TWITTER ♥ YOUTUBE ♥ NEWSLETTER MESSAGES ♥ DONATE

No comments:

Post a Comment