Saturday, August 6, 2016

Sandra Walter ~ The New Self and the Unknown: Departing from Mount Shasta Aug 5, 2016


Blessings Beloved Light Tribe ~
Most of you are familiar with the active subculture of Gatekeeping and Gridwork. Details of this service work are typically kept quiet to avoid interference. You don’t hear much from Gatekeepers, except for the few Wayshowers who are guided to speak publicly about our activities. I understand why most Gatekeepers are silent, flying below the radar, traveling all over this planet following what their Teams and hearts guide them to do. It’s a unique niche of the Light Tribe that can be misunderstood. I do my best to explain intel without revealing confidences.
When I cross paths with Gridworkers and Gatekeepers traveling through Mount Shasta, we share our stories, missions, compare notes, support and rejuvenate each other. Lately the intel has been focused on the September wave and the consistent message to step into a new level. We’re shifting to a higher level of service, and our personal lives are dissolving as we surrender to the new experience. The next phase has tremendous rewards, but we need to focus on bringing forth the higher timeline – both personally and collectively. It will be wonderful regardless, since the lower realities are getting shattered by the frequencies, however there are brilliant experiences available for the willing and prepared.

Our anchor points – the vortexes and Gate points which are used to amplify the frequency of the grid systems (Gaia) – are gently shifting their roles. To accommodate this, some vortexes are used as stronger transmuters with clearing/negative energy flowing out and some used as stronger Solar gateways with higher vibrations flowing in. This is done to prepare for the shift of energies in 2017. This dramatic energy increase is a work-in-progress; you have felt it since the beginning of the year. Constant, steady jumps in light. September will be a very large jump, however we are doing our best to keep it a steady increase. Mount Shasta, serving as a crown-type chakra for Gaia (she has not been a root-type chakra for some time), is shifting  as well. She is a strong transmuter at the moment, clearing at several multidimensional levels.
I was told by my Higher levels that my work in Mount Shasta would be complete this year. Since January some beautiful and bizarre events have occurred in my personal journey to align me with my next level of service. I won’t get into the details at the moment. In brief, I AM journeying to Arkansas to work with the crystalline Gateways and some ancient Galactic technology. I will be applying all that I have learned in Shasta about opening and strengthening Gateways. And I have to get there before the influx begins in September; the urgency is overwhelming. Lightworkers, you understand how the signs, intel and alignments unfold when you receive clear direction.
My four years as a Gatekeeper in Mount Shasta are complete, I AM shedding my belongings yet again and traveling to a place I have not been before in this form. Surrender is freeing; it feels good to release the belongings of the old Self. I AM reminded of my January embodiment: Let it all go, we’re leaving. All of the attachments, even to the lovely and challenging Mount Shasta, are going. I may write a book someday to share what unfolded here.
Kindwhile, I AM finishing up my work, attempting to organize a 2,000 mile journey, spending time with beings I love, and honoring my kinship with the mountain. Perhaps I will return; it’s difficult to think of a daily landscape that does not include a 14,000 foot volcano. We truly cannot plan our lives in linear fashion anymore. It is exciting to feel the new service emerging; what I will learn and share, what the new light will bring, who I will meet, what awaits me along the way.
With the Lion’s Gate amplification next week, our experience grows more transcendent. Call in the Light and do your best to honor this new level of creating the New Self. Stay conscious in your Mastery practices. It is vital that the consciously Ascending collective actively participate in embodying the New Self, in order to experience the higher timelines available. Highest possibilities, highest outcomes for all concerned.
As always, we stay fascinated with the Ascension process, new connections, and our journey into the unknown.
In Love, Light and Service,Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment