Thursday, April 13, 2017

Natalie Glasson ~ Manifestation: Intention and Transformation by Archangel Amethyst and Archangel Faith


 
Channeled through Natalie Glasson – 7th April 2017 – Original Source: Sacred School of OmNa https://www.omna.org/

Archangel Amethyst: Angelic blessings extend from the Angelic Kingdom as Archangel Faith, and I, Archangel Amethyst come forth to be your companions. We are the feminine aspects of two powerful archangels; Archangel Michael and Archangel Zadkiel. We bring forth to you the sacred feminine qualities of our divine feminine essence and our divine masculine essence twin flames.


I, Archangel Amethyst work with the 7th Ray of Light represented by a violet colour. It is my purpose to oversee the Violet Flame of Transmutation and support the qualities of the 7th Ray of Light in becoming embodied within each person upon the Earth. I promote the development, understanding and discovery process of each new age or evolution of ascension. I assist in ensuring that all develop their spiritual and psychic awareness and skills, as well as stimulating deep cleansing processes to aid a greater embodiment of light. Energetically I often appear as a violet flame of light, active, constantly moving and expanding. When you place your awareness into my energy you recognise that my energy reflects light, shimmers and glistens, very similar to an amethyst crystal. When you call upon my light, it shimmers throughout your being creating shifts and transformat ions, vibrating within blockages and stagnant energy to redevelop the natural flow of Creator light throughout your being. The reflective nature of my energy can offer you glimpses of your truth to inspire your ascension further, while my glistening energy magnifies and enhances the light already present within your being. My energy and support can create deep and powerful purification processes, amplification of your light and a deeper contemplation of your truth.

Archangel Faith: I, Archangel Faith am often recognised as an electric blue bolt of lightning. My energies and intentions are gentle and supportive as I encourage all to access and communicate with the energy of faith within their beings. I am present with you to aid your connection and relationship with your inner trust. I wish to aid you in feeling, sensing and acknowledging that the Creator is within you, supporting and guiding you forth while fully present all around you in every moment of your reality. It is my purpose to enhance your relationship with the Creator, this way blame, doubt, fear, anger and separation dissolve, and you are able to experience the beauty of the Creator within and around you. When you let go of all that hinders your connection with the Creator, and you feel a warm glow of faith and trust emerging and filling your entire being. Some describe it as a bolt of lightning entering into their beings because they can see, sense and acknowledge with greater clarity, they feel renewed, enlightened and are able to recognise the presence of the Creator within them.

Archangel Amethyst: My purpose is to purify your energies, support you in recognising your inner truth and aid the development of light within your being through transformation. Archangel Faith’s purpose is to enhance your relationship with the Creator and your ability to recognise the presence of the Creator within and around you. When we blend our energies, a powerful ascension energy and transformation becomes available to you, as our energies complement and support appropriate shifts within your being.

‘Archangel Faith and Archangel Amethyst, I call your angelic divine feminine energies forth to be present with me.  Archangel Faith, please lend me your energies, please send your electric blue light throughout my being. Support me in dissolving and letting go of fears, doubts, blame, separation and anger regarding my relationship with myself and the Creator. Allow me to recognise that the Creator is present eternally within and around my being.
I call upon the presence of Archangel Amethyst and invite you to lend me your energy, allowing your violet reflective, shimmering and glistening light to flow over and through my entire being. Please blend your energies with Archangel Faith and support me in releasing fears, doubts, blame, separation and anger regarding my relationship with myself and the Creator. Let your purifying energy cleanse my entire being. In your glistening light let me glimpse and process with knowingness and awareness my pure relationship with myself and the Creator. Archangel Amethyst, please assist in increasing my light vibrations to aid beautiful transformations to occur within my being that aid my greater embodiment of the Creator. Thank you.’

Imagine an electric blue light flowing throughout your entire being and then a violet flame light synthesising with your being. Let the two energies merge as you inhale the blended light into all aspects of your being. Archangel Faith and I will guide you as to where to focus your energy as you inhale our light deeply feeling it penetrating numerous levels of your being. You may notice that we draw you to certain memories, experiences, actions or habits that we feel require to be contemplated and may be the key to a deep transformational experience occurring within your being. You may also experience a deeper faith or trust emerging within you as well as a clearer connection with the Creator.

Archangel Faith: Our purpose of inspiring you to use our blended light at this time of your ascension is to assist in a greater embodiment of the Creator within your being. A greater presence of the Creator is required because aspects or areas of your physical, emotional, mental and spiritual bodies, as well as your chakras, are reawaken to unite with your entire being. Areas of your being which hold greater power, more advanced spiritual skills, powerful healing abilities or enlightenment are now awakening and activating within your being. These areas and abilities have been dormant until you were ready and had reached a certain level of vibration to become aligned once more. You may perceive it as an expansion and natural progression of your spiritual evolution taking place within your being, this is true, although your entire being now has the power to activate the dormant aspects of your being and align with them, learning how to synthesise and use them in your spiritual practices and reality. Experiencing our blended energies will naturally support this transition within your being.

Archangel Amethyst: There is another reason for Archangel Faith and I, sharing our energy with you, we wish to assist you in moving beyond challenges in your reality. We wish to assist you in releasing memories, experiences, situations and challenges which are causing you to feel stuck or as if you are not moving forward in your ascension and reality at the accelerated speed you might wish to. Many of you are experiencing challenges which are hindering you in recognising and accepting golden opportunities, the supportive assistance of the Creator and powerful fulfilling creations. These challenges are old thought patterns and creations which no longer serve you and have become lodged within your being. They require to be released so you may create a completely fulfilling reality for yourself upon the Earth. Through experiencing our blended energy, we will assist you in releasing the o ld thought patterns and creations which are holding you back.

Our energy represents a powerful ability of your being, the ability to create an intention of what you wish for and to experience it fully within your being and reality as a physical manifestation. Let us share with you how we are able to assist you:
  • Your soul or conscious mind creates an intention of something you wish to experience or receive in your reality.
  • Archangel Faith removes all blockages between you and the Creator which are hindering you in experiencing your desired outcome.
  • I, Archangel Amethyst, assist with the purification of your being, encouraging your entire being to vibrate at a new frequency which allows a more profound flow of the Creator.
  • I, Archangel Amethyst allow you to glimpse your connection with the Creator and how your intention can manifest in your reality.
  • I, Archangel Amethyst energise your light, so it becomes more powerful and expansive, making space for the energy and presence of the Creator and the intention you wish to manifest.
  • Archangel Faith encourages you to recognise your natural faith and trust in the Creator and the Creator’s ability to provide for you.
  • With your conscious mind, you can observe the transitions occurring within your being and the actions your soul inspires you to make in your reality to further manifest your intention now. The energies within you are appropriate to further manifest your intention.
Archangel Faith: In many ways, Archangel Amethyst and I hold the divine will, intention and trust of the Creator, as well as the ability to remove all obstacles to aid you in achieving your goals and manifesting a fruitful reality for yourself upon the Earth.
With divine intention and transformation,
Archangel Faith and Archangel Amethyst

No comments:

Post a Comment