Friday, June 23, 2017

Walking Terra christa ~ Christine Meleriessee Hayden ~ Is Karma Really a Bitch?


Karma is a good thing for Initiates of the Ascended Master Teachings
Ascension Mastery teacher and trainer Rev. J. Michael Ara Hayden came through to the other side of Karma. Maybe you can too.
Twenty nine years ago I was twenty five years old. I can tell you after thirty years it actually seems like someone else’s life. People really do change, especially if they are on a life long journey to discovery who they are. I don’t think most people appreciate this, it certainly is a perspective that is not easy to get to.
One night in the early fall of that 25th year I was out with friends at a party. We all were drinking from a keg, dancing to very loud rock and 80’s music and doing generally what people do at house parties, which was talking about both stupid and what seemed to be profound stuff at the same time.
That was the night I ended up in a one night stand. And to tell the truth, it was a stereotype breaking moment for me as I was the one picked up. It ended up being the only one night stand of my life, and technically, I guess it ended up not being one at all.
Seven years later I married her.

Seven years later she divorced me.
Seven years after that she was more angry with me that she had ever been during the first 14. And I still haven’t quite figured that out – but I know it is all about Karma.
They say that Karma is a bitch. That in being the unseen hand of cosmic justice, it will eventually right the wrongs and balance the scales of a soul’s life. And that, for most of us, is not going to be a pleasant set of situations and realizations that we have to go through when the Karmic hammer lands.
I could sit here today and ask myself why I married her. I could say that it was because I loved her, that there was no one else for me. But the truth is, that would not be the whole story.
Karma is not just about this lifetime, though the causal armchair pondering might think it is. Karma is intertwined within the very fabric of your very essence.  Your essence as a soul is vast; extends to the birth of time itself. You are lifetimes of Karma packed into a single living breathing body of neurons, nerves, flesh, bones. You can’t escape it. At least not until you fully awaken to the truth of who you are as a soul, and that is a lifelong path.
So get used to Karma a come’in a knock’in.
Just like anyone who comes to visit you, they can be a friend, or someone you’re trying to avoid. It is that guy driving the garishly painted fresh steak and seafood van that keeps stopping by, magically with a new driver who has no idea the last driver was just told to shove off. It can be a kindly older neighbor with a fresh baked casserole. The truth is Karma can be both. But of course, we all know who comes by more often.
I never would have divorced my ex if it was up to me. I thought I loved her. We had 2 very young kids, a dog, a cat. A fenced yard. Yes, at the time she stated she had enough of us I was unemployed and in a bit of a funk, but the thing was, she had asked me to quit the part-time job I had managed to secure after 9/11 and be a stay at home dad. So I really wasn’t unemployed. And even if they say financial stress is a leading cause of divorce, it is not like we couldn’t pay our bills. So again, it all comes back around to Karma.
It can take a long time to appreciate Karma.  What I did not know at the time was that my life was going to eventually totally change. And again, if left up to me, keep in mind, I would have stayed married to my first wife and thought I was being happy.
It would have been a lie. As I write this I am with my new wife. I do totally new life work that I am passionate about. I am in a new state. We have been married two years, together for five. I could not have ever found out what real intimacy, love and true connection to another living soul was like if I remained in my old life, as my old self, living a mostly delusional unexamined life.
There is an amazing gift held within the silver linings of Karma. You can’t see it, or even imagine or anticipate it. But it is there nonetheless. It is real. And while it may seem like a bitch at first, it really is your best friend – if you are someone who always strives to become your best self, that is. Which is ultimately what proper Ascension Mastery studies bring you.
Otherwise, you may just as well order that subscription for steak and seafood home delivery. At least you will then get rid of your anxiety about him showing up when you least expect it.
Sharing this information on Social Media sites is requested as a service to support our work. Please help others connect with us:
♥ FACEBOOK  ♥ TWITTER  ♥ YOUTUBE  ♥ NEWSLETTER ♥ DONATE 
Did you find this post educational for your higher understanding? Not able to enroll? Instead please consider supporting our work with a $3 donation for this article. Everyone reading this can help make a difference. We require public support to bring forth these important Ascension Mastery transmissions.
Original Material © Copyright 2017 WalkingTerraChrista.com by Rev. Christine Meleriessee Hayden and Rev. J. Michael (Ara) Hayden. All rights reserved. PLEASE POST AND SHARE THIS ARTICLE FREELY IN THE ORIGINAL & UNALTERED FORM INCLUDING ALL IMAGES, LINKS AND THIS COPYRIGHT NOTICE. BLESSINGS AND THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment