Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Shanta Gabriel ~ AA Gabriel ~ When you connect deeply within to your enlightened state of mind, there is an expanded perception of the world and any question can be answered.


The Gabriel Message Card for this Week


When you connect deeply within to your enlightened state of mind, there is an expanded perception of the world and any question can be answered.

 
Shanta GabrielPeople seem to be filled with questions nowadays as life has taken momentous turns that most of us were not expecting. There seems to be an ongoing need for not just clarity, but an enlightened perspective to help put our minds at ease. From within our busy lives, this ability seems fleeting at best, and sometimes hopeless.

For me, there is no way I can receive the answers I am seeking from an outside world that is changing so quickly. I have to purposefully take the time and make space to slow down, take very deep breaths, and consciously create prayerful alignment with Source energy to open my mind and heart for new awareness.

Because scientists have discovered the cellular intelligence of our hearts to be greater than that of our brains, I have found that placing my hand on my heart brings me back into integrity with myself very quickly. Deep breaths into my heart allow me to open up to a more expanded way of thinking. Prayers to receive guidance and wisdom bring a new opening to my mind. Then I need to give myself time to align with the Highest Source of Light in order to create a bridge from Heaven to Earth within my being.

If I am sensitive to my energy field, I notice that when I take the time for this connecting process, there seems to be a more expansive Light field around me. Indeed, I feel much lighter, perhaps even more enlightened. From this place of expansiveness, my questions will either be answered or dissipate in the greater awareness this opening provides.

Most of us use worry as a part of our planning process for life. I have spent hours and sometimes days worrying about an outcome that is clearly unknown. How much more resourceful it is for me to spend even half that time with a receptive heart. Slowing down seems difficult when my life is speeding up, and yet that is what is called deepening and attunement with the most eternal, divine and enlightened aspect of my being.

Divine Presence,

May I seek your guidance first before I allow fear to take over my mind. Help me to remember to slow down, take deeper breaths, and offer to you all that weighs me down.

As I call forth the Light from the Highest Source there is, I invite this Light to fill my mind and heart, bringing me a deeper connection to Divine Wisdom and Guidance. May I allow Creative Solutions to abound and lighten up all areas of my life right now.

I am grateful that I am gaining more Faith and inner knowing that all my needs are met with Grace and Ease and I am cared for eternally. Thank you for bringing me all the answers I need to live in Harmony and Peace. And so it is.


Shanta Gabriel
September 17, 2017
www.ShantaGabriel.com

The Gabriel Messages Book #32

When you connect deeply within to your enlightened state of mind, there is an expanded perception of the world you inhabit and any question can be answered.
 
Dear One,

You have within you an enlightened state of mind where Truth prevails and Divine Love empowers you, filling all the dark places. Give yourself the gift of finding this place, and become so familiar with it that you are able to connect there with a breath and a thought.
 
This enlightened state within you is beyond normal waking-consciousness and can even be called “super consciousness.” It is the expanded place of Light, Peace and all Wisdom. It is possible through prayer and meditation to connect deeply with this beautiful, enlightened state within your mind.
 
It only takes a few minutes to sit quietly and breathe in Light and Love. When you do this and ask for guidance, you provide a fertile ground that can be planted with seeds of Joy, Peace and Divine Order in every area of your life. When you bring a question with you into your expansive, enlightened mind, the answer will become obvious. Even if it does not seem to be clear when you are sitting in your meditation place, it will “pop” into your mind as you go through your day if your intention to know the truth is strong.
 
Every day you can give yourself this gift and create a personal relationship with this enlightened state within you. From this place the Divine Mind is accessible and the Angels will inspire you. A feeling of Peace in your heart will be the result. In this enlightened state of mind, you are filled with Divine Light and know truly that all is well.
 
Remember your message from the Angelic Dimensions for today:
 
When you connect deeply within to your enlightened state of mind, there is an expanded perception of the world you inhabit and any question can be answered.

Shanta Gabriel
for Archangel Gabriel
September 17, 2017
www.ShantaGabriel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment