Friday, November 17, 2017

Shanta Gabriel ~ AA Gabriel ~ Bringing clarity into chaos

Bringing Clarity into Chaos
 

We are drawing on the compassionate and timeless wisdom of The Gabriel Messages to provide insight and inspiration that we can apply every day of our lives.

This message from Archangel Gabriel helps us to expand our perception about the experiences life is bringing to us.
 

The Gabriel Message Card for this Week

 

A Disruption of Energy Serves to Bring More Clarity. Bless it.

 

Most of the time I have received this card with more irritation than gratitude. Usually this message comes at a time when something I consider disturbing has occurred. When the card shows up, it almostalways makes me smile.

I wish I could say that I welcome this card and gracefully begin to bless the situation around me that caused my upheaval. Often I may grumble a bit, even though the mere reading of the card has already caused me to surrender and shift from my position. It is just so TRUE. I cannot argue with the premise that certain situations can act as a wake-up call to spur me back into alignment with my most divine self.

There is a certain element of freedom in the awareness that my blessing the situation will cause it to vibrate at a higher frequency. To bless means to confer energy upon.When we bless something, it brings the Infinite Intelligence in Divine Light to the circumstance. It also gives us the opportunity to ask for a Creative Solution if it seems so dire that we can't see our way through it. The Divine always offers a solution inherent in every problem, as long as we raise our frequency to match our desire.

Our prayers act as a beacon to call to the energy that we want to experience. Those who have had near-death experiences report seeing brilliant streamers of light shooting off the earth as people pray. They were even shown the angels waiting to fulfill those prayers. That is one of the jobs Angels were given to do by the Divine Presence. This is very reassuring information for me.

So when discordant situations arise in my life, I am committing to remember to bless the situation NOW, thus bringing some beautiful light into it. I also want to be grateful for the clarity that comes to me when I am shown what I do not want. It is abundantly clear that I become VERY aware during the disruption  what I would prefer to experience. That is a gift.

My next step may be to write down my intentions for what I really want in my life and send blessing energy to this clear awareness. At that point I can invite the Universe to come and open the way to graceful and easy fulfillment of my prayer.

And it is very beneficial to remember to give thanks in advance, knowing that all my needs are being met as long as I am a vibrational match for what I truly desire in my life. I can trust this process because I have seen it work so often. Only now it is even more exciting, because the change that comes when I bless the uncomfortable situation is often amazingly quick. There must have been an angel just waiting for me to ask...

Divine Presence,

Thank you for bringing more clarity into my life. Please soothe my nervous system, healing any waves this wake-up call presented, with a flow of beautiful Golden Light through my being. Let my heart be filled with Compassion for myself and all others as we evolve together in expanded consciousness and anchor new frequencies of Love, Freedom and Harmony on the Earth. And so it is.


Shanta Gabriel
November 12, 2017
www.ShantaGabriel.com

The Gabriel Messages Book #41
 

A disruption of energy serves to bring clarity — bless it.


Dear One,

Just as a storm can clear the air with its cleansing rain, a disruption of energy also serves to bring clarity.

This disruption is a blessing that may come disguised as that which you do not want in your world. Sometimes knowing what you don't want is the quickest way to knowing what you do want for yourself in all situations. Clarity of mind is necessary in order to bring about that which you would like to see manifested in every area of your life.

Daily life is the cosmic educational system. Every disruption of energy has something to teach. You are here to learn and to grow from your experiences. It's important to remember that it is possible to learn from Joy as well as pain.  This is your choice.

A disruption of the status quo creates change. Though change is often uncomfortable, it is intended to bring you continually closer to God. This is your larger life goal, and it's helpful to remember this "bigger picture" when changes occur. It is often the energy from a disruptive circumstance that can propel you to your greater good. Changes are upsetting because you do not know what is coming into your life and this may cause you to feel fearful. But please remember that whatever comes to you can be a significant opportunity for spiritual growth and that you have Angels to walk with you through these changing times.

You can ask for what you want. Claim the greater good that will come from the disruption that has occurred. Ask for the perfect outworking for all concerned in any situation. When you desire that which is for the highest good of all, you set in motion the forces of the universe to support you. All that you need is miraculously provided when you are in alignment with your inner being.

So when upsets happen, bless them. Write them down, place your hand over the writing and imagine brilliant, divine light, which is God's healing energy, working through the situation. Claim Divine Order and know that God and the Angels are available to assist in a perfect outpouring for your highest good.

Remember your message from Archangel Gabriel for today:


A disruption of energy serves to bring clarity — bless it.


Shanta Gabriel
for Archangel Gabriel
November 12, 2017
www.ShantaGabriel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment