Saturday, February 17, 2018

Méline Portia Lafont ~ Master(ing)



When I started this journey of awakening in 2011 through my channeling abilities, I was thrilled and excited about discovering this new world which I called Spirituality. I have met many Spirits, Angels, energies, Masters, Galactics and Beings on multiple levels. Each level was a new way of understanding for me. Channeling is merely a mental world. This mental world was experienced through the mental body and it allowed me to communicate with Master Beings. This through tones, words, light and feeling.

I experienced an amazing journey with very special and out of this world encounters. I will never forget these! I am writing a book about this subject. I am truly grateful to be able and experience this all in life. I was completely enveloped in a bubble of energy filled with Light, Love and high vibes. I felt excellent and happy on my own for about 3 years. All of that world resonated with beauty, fun and love. But I could not participate well in the mundane world. I found it hard to enjoy being on Earth in a physical form, I could not stand the energies of the people that surrounded me. Festivities and concerts were no longer a fun form of entertainment, it became a burden. I, by nature socially enclined, became a loner living almost in solitude.


Very soon my life became hard in the area of manifesting my dreams, financial resources, attracting needs in this human life, finding solutions on the physical level... I always escaped back to my ethereal world which I would access through mediation and sleep. Often I was feeling disappointed that I had to return back into the physical body and still breathing. Life on Earth has just become so brutal for me. Everything I used to enjoy so much, was no longer having the same effect on me.

Master Saint Germain, my companion throughout my existence, was repeatingly mentioning to me that I needed to learn to enjoy life on Earth. Everything I was so convinced of to be bad or of low vibration was diminished and thrown out of my life by myself. This was partially so because many Lightworkers were “channeling” or saying that you can't eat meat or fish, you can't listen to rock music, you can't drink wine, you can't do this and you may not do that.... The other part was because I just did not feel like it: it no longer resonated. Even sexuality became a “low thing” for me. I associated sex with being dirty because I loved the merging on ethereal levels more. Saint Germain was the only one who could get through to me and tell me that I really should enjoy life and all of the things that I thought was bad because it has a lower vibration on Earth than it does in the ethereal realm.

Saint Germain repeated: “You are allowed to enjoy sex, to drink a glass of wine, to go out and have fun with your friends, to talk with people who are not awakened, to engage in Earthly things. Enjoy the aroma and the flavor of a glass of wine! I did this too. It is all part of the Earth's beautiful world in its own way and in its own vibration. You are here in form, enjoy and learn from it. Just never forget who you are and always BE yourSELF.” Be your authentic you!

Over time I started to cross the bridge back to the Earthly plane. It was time to be more into physicality Saint Germain said. Now you will become the embodiment of your True self after merging with your Higher Self. In other words; the time was here to embody. And so as the years pass by, I feel more present in the body, more grounded and more part of life itself. All the things I could no longer do or enjoy are now things I can enjoy again without feeling distortions in my field or heart. I remain mySELF, only more balanced and grounded. I can now actually create better and more, attract things in life and manifest myself.

We need to be into the body and balance our spiritual Self with our Human self to bring the maximum of our capacities in life. We are here to learn and embody on this level, in the physical. It is not to escape this life and to just ignore what we don't like or what has a low vibration. If we are to be in this bubble of spiritual light, forgetting about our vessel and life on Earth than why would we be into form? It is all down here, in the NOW, that we are to be present as SELF. As ME, as YOU.

What I find most challenging is to find a balance and equilibrium in these different worlds. I went from extreme physical to extreme spiritual and now back to the physical. Feeling two different worlds merged as one. It still boils down to finding and remaining balanced every day. My insights have grown and became stronger, so is my grounding and being realistic and open minded. I feel much better and more complete now.

I am sharing this with you because I want you all to know to never let anyone tell you what you can or can't do or don't, nor define who you should be. Being a Lightworker does not mean that you have some rules and hierarchy to follow, or that you only are a Lightworker when you are following a guru or a Master. In other words: doing human things is not making you less of a Lightworker  than what you are. The key lies in awakening your SELF and acting, Being your SELF in your own unique way with a knowing and an understanding through insight. Insight and understanding of YOU.

Love,
Méline


Universal created gift  2012-2018.  We co-create together and share with Love. All Rights to share, blog and use excerpts are permitted by Universal law provided the content is copied unaltered, is distributed freely, and the author + website is mentioned.  Méline Portia Lafont  www.melinelafont.com

7 comments:

  1. Congrat Meline !

    I experience likewise. My life is double fun now.

    I use Abraham Hicks information at the moment to balance and to really understand co-creating in my new (reborn) physicality and world.

    I love it! Using seen and un-seen world as a bundle of joy to experience life in a renewed way.

    All is well!
    Thanks for all your sharing and participation.
    You go and enjoy life to the fullest
    You deserve it!
    Gratitude
    Monique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest sistar Meline, Happy Valentines day! Sharing your experience is a beautiful Valentines gift for all! I feel we have all grown together as a family, supporting one another, Humanity and Earth. We awaken to our inner truth, each in our own personal way, which we ourselves choose. You have been of great assistance accelerating my own awakening. I thank you and all beings for this.
    The beauty of Earth is a reflection of our inner beauty, our truth, which we share with all who choose to see it.
    Love to all Beings! Dave

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Thank you for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Meline I have aan kind of same experience and feeling. Letting go of this and now enjoying daily life. Meeting new lovely people and doing very ordinary things. Gratitude in my heart and just enjoy. .allow and receive. So much more appriciating this planet with all its diversity. Inspiring and amazing. Geen blessed leaving all these spiritual does and dont's behind. Very relaxing. Thanks for posting your insights.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My spouse and i still can not quite think that I could
    always be one of those reading through the important
    suggestions found on your web blog. My family and
    I are truly thankful on your generosity and for offering me the
    chance to pursue my own chosen profession path. Appreciate your sharing the important information I got from your website.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeahhhhh babyyyyyyyyy :-)))))

    Get out there and partaaaaaaaayyyy hard :-)

    Be present in the body with the body because the body is yours as much as the spirit is yours :-)

    All 12 of them :-)

    Cheer up and stay happy in the body for you have many years to come in that wonderful suit that nourishes you every day.

    All work and no play makes jack a dull boy as they say :-)

    From 1 who smokes, drinks occasionally (even to the point of getting drunk) and eats whatever the body desires :-)

    Spirit never goes away drunk or sober straight or stoned, spirit is still there.

    Go to work - spirit still there

    Go to a bar -spirit is still there

    enjoy the passions of life - spirit is still there

    Spirit is you no matter what you do

    :-)

    i watched a friend who had the worst depression, drink i teaspoon of turmeric powder dissolved in a small quantity of water once a day every day for maybe 4 days, after 4 days i saw that person turn very happy. It didnt last last that long as the person was in and out of depression for the longest time. But what i saw taught me that turmeric (even though the taste is yuk) is a very uplifting thing to try out.

    1 teaspoon dissolved in a small glass of water, once a day :-)Hint hint :-)

    i have followed you for more years than i can remember, and your work is simply wonderful, so please, don't be down like the lonely clown, for we have to shine our light in the public spaces, so that we can be inspiration to others. No words, just shine the body light :-)

    And yes, being in the public places is always a test for us lol yet are we not here to be amongst our brothers and sisters and not in separation ?

    Get out there and shake that bootie and please have as much fun as you can possibly fit into this beautiful life.

    Magnetic Blessings of Peace Meline Portia Lafont you heard the man know get on with it please :-))))))))))

    You know the energy that lays in these words :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Meline :-)

    it is I again :-) the one who told you to go and get drunk :-)

    i am pleased to see you didn't post my comment to you which perhaps could be because you didn't see it yet, and if that is so, then that is how it should be and this comment will follow on from that last :-)

    I can help you make some adjustments if you are brave for you see, one needs to be balanced with this world for to love it. Broken as it may be, it requires our love you see :-)

    Do you trust the souls around you :-) probably not eh ? Dear one's is easy to trust for you love them see ?

    If you love that around you it is easy to relax in that :-)

    You do not need to write back to me or to heed my words, but you know this energy and it is most like the energy of st germaine, for he and i are close friends, as is the case with ashtar for we are like brothers you see :-)

    i do not wish to use your services, but merely to assist your services.

    You spoke to me on fb one day a few years ago, i was chatting with my dearest troubled friend Karen(doonan) she knows me well, we worked together for 2 very big stints over a few months and i stayed with her for a couple weeks while we did even more work (for heaven you see :-)

    You and i exchanged one sentence to each other and you said something along the lines of " wow that energy is lovely" or something like that :-)

    i say these things so that you know i want or need nothing from you in any way :-) for i am here to offer help, for we cannot do this stuff alone you see :-)

    and many of us need help in ways that many out there cannot give.

    It may be the help of one sentence or many sentences or even the help has allready found its destination and you may allready be drunk, well, it is a saturday and traditionally humans like to hang loose at the weekends :-)

    If one is sitting on one end of the seesaw it is weighted to one end, so to move to the center one has to loosen the grip and slide into the middle some.

    We have little choice but to love those around us, in equal terms, for we are indeed not separate from that nor it from us. Sometimes "sliding" into center of alignment is not sliding into higher tones, as it includes "lower" tones as well and for sliding we need small grip, and little grip comes from letting go and letting Be :-)

    So please get drunk and dance and let go of all "moralistic" interpretations of pure for purity is oneness and is a big sea of tchnicolour so is time to swim in the human sea as well as the cosmic sea.

    Question ? do you think this is a channeling ? " :-) ?

    Ccan you tell human words from words of spirit ? are they not one (in the same) thing :-)

    I hope you will refrain from posting this comment too my friend :-)))

    Magnetic Blessings Of Peace (steve)

    You know something ? i have a human twin flame here with me on earth, we are married and live happily together in spirit, tonight we shall go watch a band and drink and have a fun together with many folks who know nothing of words from me and you yet they are happy souls who do and be what they came here to do and be :-) man you gotta love that :-))

    ReplyDelete