Thursday, August 16, 2018

New Earth Cosmic conversations with Anrita Melchizedek, Paige Hall, Méline Lafont, Grace Solaris, Sarah Williams and Sally Sherin ~ August 17, 2018

Precious hearts. I AM honored and DeLighted to invite you all on this Magical New Earth Cosmic conversations event hosted and created by our beautiful SiSTAR Anrita Melchizedek 💖 We air live on Facebook stream on Friday August 17. (check direct link in the event page on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/events/269646963859415/ )

So for some awesome multidimensional conversations and this week's focus Spiritual Tools for Accelerated Consciousness, join us Friday August 17th at 9am PT/12pm ET/4pm GMT via Facebook Live at https://www.facebook.com/anrita.melchizedek or Zoom on https://zoom.us/j/897929964 

​
Anrita has been a mentor and a good friend by heart which I had the privilege to meet in Glastonbury and opportunity to work and co-create with. I love her so and I am beyond grateful for who she is and for everything she represents ❤️

Join us, being 6 bubbly and magnificent sisters, in this 2 hour conversation of sharing, exchanging and introducing our work. I AM honored to share this space with the beautiful Goddesses Anrita Melchizedek, Sarah Williams Grace Solaris Sally Sherin and my dolphin sister and close friend Paige Hall.
​
We are looking forward to this moment! Are you? Be with us and share the Magic 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment