Monday, July 23, 2012

Galactic energies are coming in, can YOU feel it too? Méline Lafont

Just wanted to share something today that has to do with the Arcturians .. No channeling but some new information and a personal experience in this area. I have permission from them to share it and as it can mean good news and can flare up  hope again, I have chosen to share this with you. 

Since a few days I feel huge energetic shifts. I felt an enormous presence of Galactic light beings and Galactic energies. Flashes of light ships in my mind, of various types of Galactic brothers of the Light, whom presented themselves to me 1 by 1. Before I go any further with the information I received and my personal experience of the last 3 days, I will first explain a bit more about the band that I've created with them from the beginning until now ...It all started with my first TAUK sessions. TAUK is a way to communicate with the higher world through a letter board and a pendulum. In the very beginning I made my way through some short channelings which could take hours sometimes, but I enjoyed those hours of talking with my new friends. In the midst of a channeling with Saint Germain, I felt a lot of tingling in my 3rd eye and crown chakra, it gave me a feeling that both chakra’s were fully open. I asked what this was and was told that it were the Arcturians who were helping me with my telepathic gifts so I will be able to utilize and to develop them. Saint Germain asked me to close my eyes and  to try to write the sentences that came into my mind. Suddenly I noticed that the inside information flowed and I could finish the sentences and soon could automatically write down what was coming. I checked everything out with the pendulum on the TAUK board and it seemed to be fully correct. That way my channel established through telepathic communication. 

Further on I even went on 1 of the ships and I received a tour. Unfortunately, I have either not received the images of the view from the inside of the vessels, or they have been erased ... but I was allowed to see different types of ships, the outside shape, from different civilisations. I heard 1 of my 2 guides, whom were giving me a tour, say: "And this is now an Arcturian ship (which is a kind of a round form) this is a Pleiadian ship of your family (more like a saucer shape) and this is a ship of  the Sirians (which appeared to be some sort of triangle ). " Afterwards I was introduced to the civilisations themselves including relatives of mine. "These are the Pleiadians, your family." (They were very humanly like just as we are).  "These are the Arcturians (then there appeared a flash of a beïng that had a thin face but a very broad occiput with some light green-white-like color of skin) and these are the Sirians . "I have no images of the latter nor can I see or remember them because I was apparently startled by their appearance, as has been informed to me. I apparently had a tour of a ship where several civilisations were working closely together. I have experienced this in a conscious way in the Alpha state I was in, so just before falling asleep. I especially heard a lot and explanations that were given to me with occasional flashes of images but unfortunately the tour was largely without residual images. A few weeks later I was in a kind of consciousness where some sort of language was taught to me, it proved to be a light language or another civilisation's language.. I know absolutely nothing of how it sounded or what it was, but I was consciously experiencing a language that was taught to me … again I heard voices talking to me and explaining everything and I got images of light sources and light patterns.

As 1 of my children is from the Arcturian civilisation, I now and then get visits from them and I'm also starting to see them as an energy form around me ..  I am regularly scanned by them and I get lots of uploads and this is always accompanied by these procedures of explanation as it always happened in a conscious way. They let me know exactly what they do and why ... and what the result  is. So  the last 3 days I got a lot of geometric patterns and a kind of movie that flashes before my eyes. These patterns consist of different shapes and colors, and they alternate with crystal patterns, patterns of light and lightwaves, rays and even something resembling wormholes. Egyptian symbols were also amongst them.. I received from them the guidance and explanation for each pattern of what it was and why I've received these. I did not have to try to remember them or write them down, just letting them flow and pick them up . My brain and light body would know what should be done with it.  It turned out to be my personal light codes of my blueprint, my Merkabah which were now included in my light cells of my Crystalline body and they were constantly updated. This is all necessary for me to convert into an energy form and to be able to manifest myself again, the Arcturians told me.These are images I found that are very similar to the images I got imprinted of geometric codes and codes of light. Since I can not properly describe and draw them myself, I find these pictures very very similar, to give as an example ... They are not the exact same patterns and codes that I have received, but similar ...


Last night (22/07/2012 European time) I saw white energy forms moving around myself and immediately I felt a presence around me. I called upon AA Michael who immediately reassured me that the Arcturians were present with new uploads. Numbering 20 they were with me, together with the Archangels and Saint Germain, and they started talking to me. "Méline, we come here today  to measure what your lifeforce, your CHI, is. You will receive in the coming days more uploads from us and everything will be closely monitored." Suddenly I felt one half of my brain in a vibration stand, where I clearly felt that they were working on it. I immediately received the confirmation: "We are activating your inactive right brain,  so that you will further take advantage of what this right brain hemisphere is all about. Your telepathic abilities will step up and become more developed, and other gifts will arrive at the forefront : this right brain hemisphere is needed for this evolution and is now led quietly to  100% of its use. Soon you will be fully exploiting this "  They have such advanced technology and intelligence that they are the ones responsible for such matters, they have experience with this and are helping us with this. 

The Arcturians have been so kind to announce that the entire process of Ascension is now in force at a tremendous speed on an energetic level and that manifestation in our 3rd dimensional world follows soon. Concerning  Disclosure there would be a new twist. It has now started from a different approach in which the Galactic civilisations now have begun to contact humanity through their sleep and subconscious. It seems to me, and I get a strong feeling about this, that they have chosen to proceed in the most flexible manner possible because there is apparently still too much fear among humanity towards them. This is a step in the process of Disclosure for everyone to prepare for their existence. Unconsciously, the fearful amongst mankind will have a first acquaintance with the Galactic civilisations and will be informed of their good intentions on an unconscious way and in their dreams. Sometimes there will be memories that are allowed to come up, or it will be done  in a more conscious way .. This way a basis for contact will be established and there is a possibility that the fear for them can even disappear, all in a unconsious way.. When the time of disclosure or contact would become reality, all can proceed more peacefully, there can be more acceptance of it, and some form of recognition.

I think this is a good approach and good news! It has become very clear to me that it really is of great importance that there should be no fear and that they do not wish to create any form of fear. It is all about: Not having fear! I want to clearly emphasize that this text are my perceptions on what I experienced with them throughout the period that I have contact with them and especially the last 3 days. I have clearly received the communication that the process has begun for Galactic civilisations to make contact with humanity through their subconscious and dreams, and that this would be a new decision. Since I was enthusiastic about these contacts and energies which I clearly feel, I asked if I could share. I have some people around me in the immediate vicinity, which told the same that in their dreams they get a lot of information and get contact with other civilisations, with images of light ships and real contacts. I've shared this now with their approval and that of my family contacts of the Light ... I feel that, we all are on the verge of a great ride with them!
With much Love,Meline Lafont.

 
Copyright © 2012 by Méline Lafont. All Rights Reserved. Permission is given to copy and distribute this material, provided the content is copied in its entirety and unaltered, is distributed freely, and this copyright notice and links are included. http://pleiadedolphininfos.blogspot.be

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely great!!!! Thank you!!
    ...shared, of course ;)))

    Miguel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absoutely awesome, Meline! thank you! sharing <3 love you, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both Miguel and Fran, first timer for me and I was hesitating to post it but sharing is important now :-) love you too Fran!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is the time to respond with respect. This article helped me to "accept" a strange event. For example - in a dream (conscious dreaming) I noticed (the night) that on my window wide open, (the summer), lowered the seat (like the ones on the swings for children). The seat hanging on some wires. I get up from my bed, go to the window, climb on the window frame and just sit in the seat. Then stir in height, without resistance, without a vote, easily. Here the dream ends.
    I often happens when I connect through the crown chakra meditation - (or if I do Reiki at a distance) - the appearance of my characters aliens, Arctrurians, but I often give it up, out of ignorance or not yet ready, probably ... But now I'll be more likely to leave, it's probably time for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How interesting Irina!! so much is happening that we still can not grasp to the fullest... Think these times are changing that! This seems to be you traveling on a consious way, yes.. Maybe now in the near future you will "remember" where you go after you stir in the height. It looks like you are going somewhere defenitly! Thank you so much for sharing this! That is the first case why i posted this.. to help open up people and share their experiences because we are DEFENITLY not alon and not alone in this whole proces of Ascention.. They truly help us and assist us and they are so respectful. This was my experiences with them <<3 Thank you Irina and much Love to you!

      Delete