Monday, September 24, 2012

Of course we have a Soul and a Twin Flame – Archangel Gabrielle through Isabel Henn, September 23, 2012


My Beloved, it is the first time today that I speak through this channel, even though she already knows me for a while, at least in this incarnation. In truth, she knows me since the birth of her soul. She is my true incarnation on your beautiful planet, and was it in all of her previous lives on Sirius. I am her Higher Self, and we love to chat. So far there was no need to speak through her, but this is now changing. I would like to clarify a few things.

You know me all as Archangel Gabriel. This is true so far. What little was known previously, is the fact that I prefer as an androgynous being the feminine form. My beloved brother Michael has one time or another told you that I’m his sister Gabrielle. Yes, we Archangels too prefer either the female or the male form. We can accept as  twelve-dimensional Beings any form we desire, whether as a burning bush or an eagle or even the human form. I have done this several times. And as Angel of the Annunciation I love to appear as a woman. The Mother of Jesus could confirm you that.


So much of what you know about angels is not correct and also very incomplete. You were deliberately left in the dark about it. We are the images of Prime Creator, as well as the humans and humanoids on other planets and stars are in the image of Prime Creator. We do not need a particular shape, because we are pure energy and love. However, we can accept a form as necessary and desire. And yes, we have a soul. This has been discussed from different angles, and that we couldn’t be able to have a Twin Flame. That’s not true. Of course we have a soul and a Twin Flame. How could I deny my beloved Raphael. Now I hear again that this can not be, because he is the Twin Flame of Mother Mary. This is only partly correct, as Lady Mary, whose incarnation Mother Mary has been, is My Higher Self and thus her Twin Flame is mine too, as we are One.

Oh my Beloved, you must still so much learn about ourselves, or rather, you must remember. You’re going to do, as soon as the veil of forgetfulness has been lifted from you. This is now very soon to be the case, because your vibrations are getting higher and so much negativity has left the earth. You are approaching Ascension with giant steps. I’m so happy about it. It makes me so much joy to view, as more and more light is emanating from the earth and brightens the space. You aren’t about to be overlooked anymore. Also we in the higher and celestial realms are very excited. Never was a planet to ascend with its people and you are so short before to experience this wonderful event.

Do not let yourselves be influenced by negative messages and information. You really make it. Clear your karma and turn yourselves to unconditional love. Be and live it. And finish the judgments. More is not necessary to achieve Ascension to the higher dimensions. I know you can do it.
I am Archangel Gabrielle and I love you all so incredible and infinite.

Copyright © Isabel Henn. It is allowed to share this message in its complete form without changes and when the author’s name and the link to the original site is given. http://sirianheaven.wordpress.com/

1 comment: