Monday, October 17, 2016

Walking Terra Christa ~ Decree ~ Learning to Persevere As My Inner Truth is Revealed to Me – Golden Etheric City of Valankanah


pathway-forest1_800_499

Walking Terra Christa is now working through the Law of Polarity. Our first visit to the Golden Etheric Cities was within Valankanah which resides over Central Alaska.

It represents the Fifth Ray of the Science of God within the Flame of Green/Gold/White. Master Hilarion with the Elohim Cyclopea & Virginia and the Archangels Raphael and Mother Mary led us through a magnificent meadow, then a forest, that took us to the Temple Within the Emerald Forest that represents the energies of this ray.
Each of the Beings shared their essence to help each individual to acknowledge the truth that needs to be revealed to them by calling upon the sub-laws of Honesty and Faith to acknowledge Courage Within.

Ray No. 5 ~Allowing Harmony Within to Guide the Knowledge of My Higher Mind
Definition ~ Scientific Knowledge & Research
Color:  Green, Gold & White Blended As One Essence
Chakra:  Third Eye
Elders from the Throne of Grace:  Lord Zatheeah and Lady Zatheeia
Chohan:  Master Hilarion
Elohim Masters:  Cyclopea & Virginia
Archangels:  Raphael & Mother Mary
Toning Sound:  “OM, HUE”
The Virtues of this Ray are:  PERSERVERANCE, CONCENTRATION AND CONSECRATION; FINDING YOUR INNER TRUTH THROUGH ACCESSING THE HIGHER MIND; ability to be honorable in all situations with devotion, compassion, and allowing open-mindedness with deep love and reverence in all situations.

Learning to Persevere As My Inner Truth is Revealed to Me

As I continue my journey into the Universal Laws,
I am experiencing the Law of Polarity,
Which means I need to fully accept that my Divine Mind,
Will show me the way to understand what I am not seeing in my Physical Mind.
I am guided to work in the Golden Etheric City of Valankanah,
Which resides over Central Alaska in the United States,
It represents the 5th Ray,
Of the Science of God,
Working within the Third Eye.
I want to learn how to be able to foresee what I am experiencing,
Understanding who I am becoming,
And Why things are not occurring as I thought they would be.
I am met by Master Hilarion,
In this magnificent city that emanates an Emerald Green Essence,
But has sparkles of Gold and White Light.
It is like all the trees are glistening and speaking to me at once,
As we walk into a beautiful grove of trees,
I feel like all the trees are welcoming me,
Into their beautiful environment.
We are then met by Cyclopea and Virginia, the Elohim Masters,
They beckon towards me,
As I am being gifted with this amazing shawl of Emerald Green,
It is embossed with golden trim and white tassels on the sleeves;
It is placed across my shoulders and falls down towards my knee;
There is a tassel in the front at my neck,
That holds the shawl in place.
I feel very special as it brings to me a moment of Joy within me,
As I have been given a very unique gift,
That helps me to see this journey comes in the right time,
I am able to really feel the essence of Hope,
That I can understand who I am with the help of these beautiful beings of light.
As we continue our walk through the forest,
The Archangels Raphael and Mother Mary join us,
I feel their angelic presence coming into my heart,
They sprinkle little angel feathers on the path in front of us;
As I walk upon them,
I feel lighter and truly thank them for their Kindness.
As we now continue upon the pathway through the forest,
I feel the elements that I need to work upon;
They come up into my consciousness naturally,
As we connect with each other.
No many words are being spoken,
I just feel each of their guidance coming to me,
I hear the words CONCENTRATE on what you desire,
The rest will happen for me.
We have arrived within the Temple of the Emerald Forest,
It is so very unique,
As it is nestled within a grove of trees,
The sun is beaming through the leaves.
Master Hilarion takes my hand,
He says,”Now we will do what you came here for;
Let us help you to see that you are a Child of God,
A wonderment to behold.”
We step into the temple, although there is no ceiling,
It is erected of trees, with branches of beautiful colors,
The green is glistening with golden hues and white lights.
I stand in front of the altar,
I state my name,
With my Intention of what I desire to receive,
I am ready.
As the beautiful team of the Green, Gold and White Ray,
Is now piercing into my psyche to allow me to see,
The truth that needs to be revealed unto me.
I feel it, I experience it, It is me.
I am deeply thankful for this opportunity,
To fully see more of me.
I AM that I AM that I AM
The New Earth Consciousness-Circle of Light is a weekly class in which we journey to one of the 22 Etheric Cities.  Included is a teaching from Lord Adama and a special Ascended Being that represents the city. Walking Terra Christa provides many options to participate in their weekly teachings with an affordable rate for all individuals.  You can participate in our Partner/Membership Program while experiencing the teachings on your own time via the recordings. You can also purchase the MP3 download on any of the classes.
© Copyright 2016 The Walking Terra Christa Academy of New Earth Mastery.
WalkingTerraChrista.com by Rev. Christine Meleriessee Hayden and Rev. J. Michael Hayden (Ara).  Linking to this page from any website or blog is welcomed and encouraged. Reprinting or reposting this material on websites or blogs that sell or advertise any products or services as well as any printed or written reproduction) is not authorized without written permission. Sharing our Social Media sites is also encouraged. Connect with us on ♥ FACEBOOK  ♥ TWITTER  ♥ YOUTUBE   ♥ NEWSLETTER ♥ DONATE | Rights are only granted to repost this material electronically on informational websites or blogs that do not sell or advertise any products or services. In such cases, you must include this copyright statement in full including the above active url referral links to help everyone stay informed and support our messages. In cases of text only formats, these active url links may be converted to display the full path of the url as linked. 

No comments:

Post a Comment