Monday, October 10, 2016

Walking Terra Christa ~ Decree ~Learning How to Walk Through the Fire to Find Peace Within Me


ring-of-fire-ray-20_800_600

The Golden Etheric City of Astleranschiamm which resides over Columbia, South America represents the 20th Ray of Divine Beingness.

Walking Terra Christa is working through the Universal Law of Relativity; Lord of Sirius who is the Overlighting Being of this city brought forth a powerful journey of change to allow an initiate to fully feel the element of success through the lessons they are learning.
This city represents great diversity so it seems fitting that we journey to Astleranschiamm – reflecting the Law of Relativity. There are many temples as the city covers the entire area of Columbia and its diverse backgrounds that have occurred within the 3rd dimensional earth.
The land masses include the Andes Mountain Range, with the Pacific Coastal ranges bordering on Panama and Ecuador, the Caribbean along the borders of Venezuela and Panama.  It also is on the line of the Amazon Rain Forest so there are many different types of species that inhabit this land.

On this visit we experience one of the most powerful volcanoes that is part of the Ring of Fire along with traveling into the desert to fully embrace the element of peace with Lord and Lady of Sirius.
Ray 20 ~I Vibrate with the Oneness of the Light I AM
Definition ~ Beingness
Color:  Violet Gold
Chakras:  Throat
Overlighting Being:  Lord of Sirius (Technology of Light Codes, Assisting us from the 24th Dimensional Realm between Galactic & Universal)
  • One Being of Light.
  • Enlightenment or the Consciousness of Being All Things in Unity.

Learning How to Walk through the Fire to Find Peace Within Me
As I continue working within the Law of Relativity,
I am learning to see elements in my life differently than previously;
I know that the lessons I am learning,
Bring a different perspective into my consciousness.
This helps me tremendously,
But I want to understand more.
I have chosen to work with Lord of Sirius,
Within the Golden Etheric City of Astleranschiamm,
Which resides in Columbia, South America.
It represents the 20th Ray of Violet Gold,
As it brings forth the ability to step into Unity of Beingness of the I AM Presence.
As I arrive in the city,
I am met by Lord of Sirius,
His magnificence is amazing; he is accompanied by Lady of Sirius.
We walk together along a cliff that overlooks many parts of the city.
He shares with me that in order to understand what Beingness means for me,
I first need to fully accept what that may mean in my physical self.
He shares: you know what you have experienced,
But do you know why?
Do you accept your challenges and look at the outcome you have achieved?
As we continue our walk,
We are now at the cliff’s edge;
Below is what is called the Ring of Fire,
Which is the name of the many volcanoes on the edge of the sea;
Each volcano represents a different aspect of the Initiate’s Pathway.
Today they are guiding me to a special mountain,
That will assist me in removing any additional negative elements,
So that I can fully accept the success of my present lesson.
Both Lady and Lord Sirius take my hands,
We now walk down from the cliff almost like we are gliding through the heavens,
They have shown me how to move my body in a different way than I ever imagined.
I look around me,
As I see all the volcanoes in their amazing glory.
As we walk together,
I realize there is more that I must learn about what I am experiencing,
Within all of my bodies and not just the physical.
We walk around the edge of the volcanoes,
I realize that each of the mountains represent a different part of me that needs to heal.
They take me to a particular mountain that stands out from the others,
They tell me that this volcano is the prime energy for what I need to experience.
As we walk together, I feel the energies swirling within me,
Lord and Lady of Sirius command the vibrations of what is past,
To be gone.
There is a beautiful fireworks display in hues of Red, Orange and Gold,
Coming down around me to purify the remnants I am holding.
I feel sensations like never before,
It is like all that I desired is coming to the surface,
As I release the past,
I understand it,
I accept it fully.
I look forward to finding the peace of light that is me,
To be revealed in all I do.
I am now ready to see the success of my journey,
My present lesson has presented me with the opportunity,
Of embracing all parts within me.
I AM that I AM that I AM.
The New Earth Consciousness-Circle of Light is a weekly class in which we journey to one of the 22 Etheric Cities.  Included is a teaching from Lord Adama and a special Ascended Being that represents the city. Walking Terra Christa provides many options to participate in their weekly teachings with an affordable rate for all individuals.  You can participate in our Partner/Membership Program while experiencing the teachings on your own time via the recordings. You can also purchase the MP3 download on any of the classes.
© Copyright 2016 The Walking Terra Christa Academy of New Earth Mastery.
WalkingTerraChrista.com by Rev. Christine Meleriessee Hayden and Rev. J. Michael Hayden (Ara).  Linking to this page from any website or blog is welcomed and encouraged. Reprinting or reposting this material on websites or blogs that sell or advertise any products or services as well as any printed or written reproduction) is not authorized without written permission. Sharing our Social Media sites is also encouraged. Connect with us on ♥ FACEBOOK  ♥ TWITTER  ♥ YOUTUBE   ♥ NEWSLETTER ♥ DONATE | Rights are only granted to repost this material electronically on informational websites or blogs that do not sell or advertise any products or services. In such cases, you must include this copyright statement in full including the above active url referral links to help everyone stay informed and support our messages. In cases of text only formats, these active url links may be converted to display the full path of the url as linked. 

No comments:

Post a Comment