Thursday, January 3, 2013

Saint Germain to Me: About NESARA and the World Trust Fund by Méline Lafont

 (I neverfelt the urge to share things about Nesara because it never interested me personally, neither not talking about it with Saint Germain in my private space.  But because some are asking me about it, I agreed to do one channeling only about this subject.  Love, Méline♥)


M: Can you give me some insights as to your Trust Fund and Nesara? Are these for real and is the World Trust Fund a part of Nesara?

SG. Of course, you may inquire about those issues and it will be my pleasure to reply. The World Trust Fund is something that is, albeit it slowly, emerging on your current world. It has to do with returning to Humanity, as a kind of recompensation,  of the funds that have ever been taken from them but which were rightfully theirs. This Trust Fund has been established under my supervision and will remain solely under my supervision as long as the funds haven’t been released. I will be the one who will make the decisions in this regard and I wil decide when it will all come to pass. 

This ‘when’ has been a long time coming ; there have been resistances and difficulties along the way, but I always considered the life and freedom of every soul as my top priority. First I had to be sure that everything and everyone remained unharmed and that they get the chance to experience a beneficial payment of that fund. This fund is not a fairy tale but a fact : the fund contains gold of immeasurable value which rightfully belongs to humanity. Once all greed and sources of evil have been fully removed  it will be safe again to return these funds to their rightful owners : the whole of humanity.



 I will decide on the subject when this will happen : I cannot determine in advance when exactly this will be, all I can say is that it will be determined in a mere second of  your time. This time must be exactly right and the possibility is now increasingly becoming a probability as the sources of evil and the dark forces are as good as eradicated now. All in all there is a lot at stake and your safety is my top priority in this moment! Rest assured and have faith : you will certainly have the experience of this in these times of your incarnation. 

We have moved very close now to a breakthrough of NESARA. By the way, NESARA is far more than just the World Trust Fund which in itself is only a part of NESARA. In general, NESARA is the freedom of humanity, the rediscovery of yourself, of your abilities, of your perceptions and of your connections with your Galactic Self and your family, which in itself has to do with Disclosure, NESARA also refers to having faith in yourself and in each other, in the perfect society in Love and Harmony. NESARA also implies a more refined and Higher Technology and a broader scale of scientific and spiritual knowledge. All this and more pertains to NESARA and it is the birthright of every human being! Hence my presence alongside you and the reason why I return it all to humanity. 

This is also a global process for which I have worked for a very long time : many steps have gone awry in the past but with the removal of the most hazardous darkness, the way shall be cleared for this. I do not give any dates nor even a timeframe but let me ascertain you that it all draws nearer and that the first steps of this process have already been taken. President Obama plays a major role in this and with each passing day he gets more power to bring these issues to fruition. You have to confide in this president as he is the one that might get the job done, he works tirelessly to bring it forward; he is my ally in the matter of NESARA and in so much more and he knows all too well what is in store for him. 

The last hidden veils have to be removed now before the playing field can be leveled, in consultation with the Collective of Humanity and than a big hope will well up in your hearts. Humanity is doing a great job of cleaning up the redundant rubbish, the latter referring to the personal, as well as the old collective patterns and even in these issues I ask you to give it time : you are actively involved in this and the finishing line of this is in sight.

I am fully aware that you had to wait a long time for this : but rest assured that I pursue the same goals as your hearts do ; but I also take you into account and that is why I have to be absolutely certain that the collective hearts are co-creating this in all safety and in all freedom. This freedom has now begun and gradually will take on its own forms, so you may absolutely expect the breaking through of NESARA and that part known as the World Trust Fund will also get its turn. However, I must insist that you let go of all timeframes in this regards and to release all expectations because that attitude can counteract my efforts when every soul independently places his/her own manifestations and expectations of a possible timeframe on this! This can only lead to differences and setbacks. Only create in the NOW, without expectation and just BE and feel Love. 

I put my whole Being into this project as I love you all so very much and I so long to see your hearts fully liberated… This too is my goal and my mission to which I gladly give my soul. So trust me completely : Saint Germain knows what he is doing for the well-being of all of you! Feel free to give your support to me for this whole project by being faithful and remaining positive, keeping in mind that you assist me by letting go and by being and experiencing yourself in each NOW moment. It is just a matter of simply being and releasing. It will come to pass and when you take afore-mentioned advice to heart you assist me greatly. 

A word of warning as to the so-called ‘Pre-Nesara funds’ as there is no such thing as an application in advance and certainly not by means of filling in a form which requests you hand over all your personal data. By filling in that form you put yourself in a vulnerable, weak position by putting your cards on the table for the dark ones to see. Such things do not pertain to my NESARA : it is a misleading project! So be extremely cautious! NESARA will come to pass for every individual on the exact same time : there are no favourites and you are not required to introduce yourself. We know all too well who you are in your Presences and everyone will receive their rightful part in all freedom and this will be so for all of you and only through me! I am the supervisor of the NESARA project and I guard it wholeheartedly. Take good care of each other and be present on Earth in your Light and in your Love; form the necessary groups, take the necessary steps and get on with your mission! With much Love I greet you all.

I AM that I AM
Saint Germain


Copyright © by Méline Lafont. All Rights Reserved. Permission is given to copy and distribute this material freely, provided the content is copied in its entirety and unaltered, is distributed freely, and this copyright notice and links are included. http://pleiadedolphininfos.blogspot.be for Blogger and http://pleiadedolphininfos.wordpress.com as Homepage

17 comments:

  1. And the lightworkers frustrations continue. Although there is a little more light heartedness as of late. That might be short lived if the weariness continues to grow. I guess duality is much harder to overcome than previously thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Meline, have you heard about this?
    One People's Public Trust Fund
    http://americankabuki.blogspot.com/2012/12/the-one-peoples-public-trust-ucc-and.html

    http://americankabuki.blogspot.com/2012/12/the-one-peoples-public-trust.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. please keep your heads and Light up!! That way of thinking is forming the collective thinking into more lower vibes, and we are growing out of this! Why thinking nothing has changed or isn't changing?! for A LOT is.... Its only personally influenced, by you. If you look back, you are not the same person anymore than 2 or 3 months ago. Just feel my precious hearts ♥ I only share this as a respons to someone's question and I just share what is conveyed through me. As to Grace: I don't know about this Trust fund that you are sharing and I don't feel the need to share my opinion on it, as it really does not interest me at all personally and never have followed those things :) The only thing I trust is the one of Saint Germain. I just pass through this important point. Remember to always use discernment by the heart. Love Méline ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Believers are always and will always put in difficult situations because they are for the low energy barrier and it will not let put aside so easily. To help this situation, the light worker must always recharge and get some perspective on what it feeds low energy, relate moments of discouragement and anger. be aware at every moment even during the most difficult. You are not alone in the light, get help with your heart if the need arises, the opportunity is yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and much Love! Méline ♥

      Delete
    2. I am fortunate to be guided by the angels, which are showing me to visualize only abundance and prosperity for all.They are constantly repeating to me that the Abundance is our birthright ! Have faith that everything is fine e divine! Thank you the lovely message dear Meline xxx

      Delete
  5. Dear Meline,
    I was thinking if I have done the right choise, but sending my name and address to St Germaine trust back in December? There are other sites pretending they are the NESARA program, I am still waiting the collateral accounts from Neal Keenan, which will come together with the NESARA and other funds such as the Wanta-Reagan funds. I think the IMF is control by the U.N. I was listening a program call The people's public trust and they said that we are free from slavery, that has already started but quitely, it sounded very sincere her name is Heather. Thank you for your generosity with humanity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very welcome ♥♥ Much Love Méline ♥

      Delete
    2. Dsiear Readers and Meline, INDEED all is much more manifest. The energy is rising rapidly. The movement for positive change is in manifold acceleration. The efforts to create a new banking system and release prosperity funding for all continues to unfold and grow near. The 5th dimension is hovering above us now and we are sliding up into her daily. Can you not sense this and know this by all the experiences? My own experience has build one upon the other carrying me forward with synchronicity and synergies. It is every where...the clock is only a small part of seeing this actually occur before our eyes. I can say from first hand experience that the new banking system and the collateral accounts are real and being positioned to be released. I have been on the inside of this information for over 10 years. IT IS REAL AND UNFOLDING! Many of us have had it difficult for years. This has enabled us to find joy and love in the moment, having gratitude for the more important things. We have all held the space for the greater abundance to flourish. We have co-created the new reality together. The duality time line has been separating more and more. The negative ETs have been removed from this new time line. The progress is so very noticeable with efforts like the people's trust. I can tell you I am in direct contact with several people and efforts to finalize what has been deemed as necessary to release the abundance/prosperity for humanity. WE ARE ONE! Stand in your truth and trust your divine consciousness! Ascension is as much about raising your consciousness as it is stepping into higher dimensions. Claim your divine Birth Right now! When you fully embrace this you go online further with your Oversoul and embody all that you are. WE ARE THE ONES WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR! Many of the Masters are now here, embodied, on the scene. WE are getting the job done. Congratulate yourself! We have moved from soon to quickly now! Watch the SUN! Feel the energy on a daily basis, know all is expanding! It is now time that ones like myself can start to come out more and share, participate and comment... who I AM is not of import, what is; WE are ONE and we ARE HERE!

      Delete
  6. Will the timing ever be rite? With the technolagy at your hands why hasnt it been done already someone must like the people to suffer sounds like another deliveries tommorrow!! Again and Again how much longer must we remain in the faith before we the people take action ?We are to remain in the love and light im running out of light i dont see it at the end of tunnel no more just more delays and excuses when is enough enough !!! pleas end this Nightmare for us the light!!!Let us see the light so we can bring more love and happieness and end chemtrails why are they still happening 12-21-12was susposed to be a new beginning and still nothing is changed in Relationships PP programs or Reformations or Excuses why its not done yet No matter how much love or light given out still the same negitive return .Please end Daulity Nightmare Please give us Plesent Dreams!! Jeffrey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only ones that can end this Nightmare is ourselves dear Jeffrey, no one else! We personal and our collective.. By staying in our own Light and LOVE, respect, we help the collective too. We have always known this before we came dosn, that this was going to be the tuffest mission ever, but we have managed to come this far already so nothing is impossible, and we are strong and are standing much stronger if we work together and be Love towards ourselves and each other. Much Love to you dear Jeffrey, Méline ♥

      Delete
  7. Thank you Meline and Saint Germain! I love the TRUTH of your words! You are LOVED very much: )

    LOVE & GRATITUDE,
    ~Alicia & Ross~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet Alicia, I really mean well and Love you ALL ♥♥

      Delete
  8. Dear Pledian dolphin,

    I found you ond March 6.
    I am also from the Braharama Oraphim Cetacean Family of the original Cosmic Creation, who created the Dolphins and Whales in the original Tara from the birthing place of Sun Alcyone which is now called the Pleadian Star System. It was so nice to be directed to your site by St. Germain himself this morning. He had been communicating with me for the past five years about this great wisdom that I had and how it was so very necessary for me to share it with the world. During the last few weeks he kept tapping me on the shoulder and directing me to take a look at the NESARA funds and how he could help me complete my Wisdom sharing mission. I had been writing essays for years on Manifestation and the actual Cosmic Scientific Method in which any idea appears, so the idea of the NESARA funds never sounded like a true source to me. St. Germain told me to go ahead and write the proposal for the NESARA funds that I would need for my school. I did this and prepared to send it to the NESARA funding program this morning.
    When I went online to find the link to that program I saw the link to your message from St. Germain explaining that we do not need to sign up for and give personal information to any organization to recieve manifestation. YEAH!!! Finally the Same truth that I had been given by St. Germain for years. What St. Germain was trying to help me find was this website and those who are associated with it. I already know how my instant manifestations will be unveiled, including the money needed for my Cosmic Mystery School of the Omniverse.
    The education that will be unveiled to the world on this site may be found in the present readings, the past pdf's of past readings, and the daily unveilings of the Cosmic formulas of our Instant Manifestation principles within the 12DNA Christic Divine Blue Print that has been planted within the Sphere containing all of the divine templates of all Starseeds packaged into one new Rebirth Template which will allow Earth to Breathe these Frequencies through the original Light of Sun Alcyone. We have been guided how to watch the moment by moment fission of Earth and Agartha, as we first watch our water H20 turn into Hydrolaise H2O2HE3, the entire chemical structure of our biosphere turn into the 3.5 accretion of Agartha morphing into oneness with Earth's antiparticle structure. The entire transition is an accurate, scheduled quantum physics event that must be made avaialbe to all on Earth. That is why St. Germain wanted me to find you. You sound like the group that would enjoy these readings and participate in the training. http://cosmicdolphinmagic.ning.com
    Copyright © by Krystalai Magic 2013. All Rights Reserved. Permission is given to copy and distribute this material freely, provided the content is copied in its entirety and unaltered, is distributed freely, and this copyright notice and links are included. http://cosmicdolphinmagic.ning.com
    OVERVIEW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry Kristalai,

      Seems I have forgotten to respond to you!!! Thank for sharing this, truly means a lot and I AM so glad you were getting the same ♥♥ I payed a visit to your site and I truly resonate and Love your work so much!! THank you sister ♥♥ Much Love

      Delete
    2. Hello, Kristalai. Fascinating comments! :-) I think we need to talk. Please contact me via my blogsite: waverider1.wordpress.com.

      Delete
  9. Very lucidly explained -- but as yet not fully. There is a MUCH larger picture than most people can perceive as yet, that SG has had to coordinate with. Also, since there is SO much wealth at stake -- permanent, eternal abundance, and the immediate release from the prison of economic slavery -- that does anyone reading this really think that the 'other side' is NOT??? Poofness has been equally reticent to 'spill the beans' becaus of this, and many others. There is also a MUCH grander Multi-dimensional and Universal 'purpose' to this very creative game-ending process than just 'getting out of debt'! :-) No worries! (Worry, fear, stress . . . 3D duality paradigms are a . . . challenge, aren't they? Tough to let them all go for Go(o)d).

    ReplyDelete