Thursday, January 3, 2013

Added a page to this blog to share experiences of readers

Hi everyone,  I have come up with this idea to add a page to this Blog where everyone can share his/her experiences of these days and big Shift.  It will be called "Shift and Ascension experiences from readers" and can be found on top of the page next to other pages like "about me" and "contact".  It can be from a feeling to a real encounter or from dreams to really making a trip through the dimensions... It can be various things that you want to share, so please be my guest and share away!  I want to make this possible so that everyone can read other ones their experiences so that maybe you will find some recognition and know that you are not alone in this and support each other.

You are free to share yours through my e-mail, that can be found on my page of "contact" or you are free to comment on this page and I will copy paste all of this and publish it under this page.  You may add your name under this, or not.  Thank you for contributing in this all and share away.  Truly appreciated!  Love you all precious hearts, Méline ♥

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea sis. Thank you for that! I love you <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderful idea, Meline! love to you!♥

    ReplyDelete