Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Januari 2013 Decree – Master Kuthumi – 8 January 2013


duguay15 (Thanks to Lucas)
I AM Light
I AM light, glowing light,
Radiating light, intensified light.
God consumes my darkness,
Transmuting it into light.


This day I AM a focus of the Central Sun.
Flowing through me is a crystal river,
A living fountain of light
That can never be qualified
By human thought and feeling.

I AM an outpost of the divine.
Such darkness as has used me is swallowed up
By the mighty river of light which I AM.

I AM, I AM, I AM light;
I live, I live, I live in light.
I AM light’s fullest dimension;
I AM light’s purest intention.
I AM light, light, light

Flooding the world everywhere I move,
Blessing, strengthening, and conveying
The purpose of the kingdom of heaven.

By Ascended Master Kuthumi 
image source
http://www.therainbowscribe.com /  link to original article

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!!! I am as you describe so eloquently above. ~Simply Sammi~

    http://simplysammi67.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete