Monday, September 11, 2017

Shanta Gabriel ~ Your Way to Freedom is by Total Acceptance of Your Incredible Differences.


 
 
Shanta GabrielGrowing up in the military, it was never cool to be different from everyone else. Try as I might however, I could never blend in as was required of me. I tried to be like a chameleon changing my color to please everyone, but it never worked. For most of my life, I felt as though I was strangely different than other people.

The awareness that I could not fit into other people's agendas, and that I did not think or feel like others, plagued me and lessened my self-esteem. I wanted so much to be loved and accepted as I was. Underneath it all, I was the one who was judging myself the most harshly for being different. In the wisdom of my soul, the separateness of this experience drove me to the spiritual path.

When I first started being coached by Archangel Gabriel in 1990, I was flooded with a new kind of love in my heart. It helped me to feel that it was my own acceptance and love of myself that could change the course of my life. I was shown that the qualities that I felt others dismissed in me were, in fact, the ones that allowed me to bring my gifts and talents forward to empower my life.

Many highly sensitive souls are especially aware of the often monumental ways that they are different. It often causes severe issues with confidence and self-esteem, and yet it is these unique and incredible qualities that the Earth needs right now. In fact since 2012, we are being amazingly supported by the Universe to be our most authentic selves and people seem to be more open to our gifts now.

Only you can offer your special gifts to the symphony of all life. Those aspects that may have most embarrassed you throughout your life are the ones that life is calling you to bring to the world. These qualities are your soul gifts that you have developed for lifetimes.

No matter what it feels like, you have beautiful qualities and inspiration to offer to the world. With patience and an open heart, these gifts are springing into your awareness. Do your best not to judge yourself. This is a time when the innocent being within you is asking for your loving acceptance.

With your own loving-kindness and compassion for yourself, trust opens within you and more gifts are able to surface. All is in Divine Timing. Your support system is coming together on all levels to assist you. It is an especially important time for you to relax and receive. Know that all is well. And so it is.

Divine Presence,

May I know in my heart and mind the special gifts my soul has brought into this life for me to use. I ask for greater Trust in myself and Faith that I am being inspired and guided in every moment. Help me to receive the inspiration within me at a deeper level than ever before. I ask for the strength and the courage to use my soul's gifts as a blessing to the world.

Please assist me to hear the song within me that makes my heart sing, and give me the confidence to share it with others in appropriate ways.

I ask to see the Beauty that is opening within me. I want to be a radiant Light to the world and use my gifts and talents to serve in beautiful ways. May all that I do be in harmony with my Soul's purpose.

Thank you for blessing me so I remember that it is safe to expand into new levels of Love, Success and Abundance in every area of my life. For these and all my gifts and blessings, I say thank you God. And so it is.


Shanta Gabriel
September 10, 2017
ShantaGabriel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment