Monday, July 30, 2012

Michael We bring you today a new visitor to these conversations.  May I please introduce Master Amsa.  Amsa is also known to you as Lao-Tse, and has had several other lives upon your planet.

Good day, dear friends.  If you are reading this, I assure you we have known each other at one time or another.  Michael has asked me to address you today for two reasons.  First, I am always direct and to the point, and second, I know from experience what it is like to be where you are today.

You are going through massive changes.  In addition to all of the things which I and others have had to undergo, you are also having to change your entire physical bodies.  This is no small task, yet you are doing it.  Yes, it is true that you are receiving infinite light and love from our Creator, and you are being sent love and aid from literally everywhere in the Universe; but it is also true that this would not be happening but for what you have managed to do for yourselves.
Now this brings me to the reason for my being here to speak plainly.  It is my purpose to tell you to awaken now to who you are and what you are.  You are each a creation of and a part of the Creator of All That Is, Source, I Am.  You are not, and never have been, beholden to nor less than any other.  You are a creator in your own right.  You have the right to be, to live, and to create whatever your heart desires.  You owe no other any more than your love, compassion, and respect.


If you look inside yourselves at this moment, you will find this being of whom I speak.  It does not take a great deal of deep thought or meditation.  Think with me.  What feeling comes rushing to the fore instantly when you are the subject of offensive behavior?  THAT person, that you, is the one of whom we speak.  You know, and have always known, that your true being is deserving of respect and love.

Now… I am not here to tell you to stand up and demand that from others.  I am here to tell you that the one person you need to receive that from is yourself.  Now, today, find a way to release forever all thoughts of unworthiness, of being undeserving, of being less than.  Acknowledge to yourself and accept that you are the loved and deserving creation of the Mother/Father God Creator of All That Is.  Banish all speech and thought from your life that would make you less than or unworthy of anything.

Do I sound stern?  I am trying to.  But I love you too much to, I suppose.  As I said, I have been where you stand today.  Every ascended one has had to pass this way.  These are not new things.  Perhaps that is why it is so difficult to grasp.  So I will say it in one more way and then leave you in peace.  You are not less than.  You are one with.  You are not less than.  You are one with.  Find that within you and rejoice in its truth.
I hope someday very soon to meet each of you and celebrate with you what you have accomplished.  Until then, go in peace and love.  Thank you for allowing me to speak.  Good day.

Copyright © Ronald Head. All Rights Reserved. You may copy and redistribute this material so long as you do not alter it in any way, the content remains complete, and you include this copyright notice link: http://oraclesandhealers.wordpress.com/

1 comment:

  1. I am getting it now, I have thought myself as not as good as others, dumb and stupid. I now know in my heart this is wrong. Thank you

    ReplyDelete